30 Day Shredding Machine!

Options
Hi everyone.

Just started doing the 30 Day Shred this morning and am looking for fellow shredders to help me keep on track and actually do the whole 30 days. I have done it on and off and haven't been dedicated. I have every ounce of determination this time around and intend on doing it every day for 30 days and to get results.

Who else is with me?!

Replies

• AussieGem
    AussieGem Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am in! I just started D1L1 this morning!

I have also tried 30DS but it had been hit and miss and I fizzle out. I am determined to do the whole 30 days this time.

Lets keep each other on track!! Feel free to add me!
  • ajd241
    ajd241 Posts: 76
    Options
    Excellent! We're both starting at the same time too which will keep us on track.

We can do this AussieGem!! Let's get shredded!
  • SneakyTam
    SneakyTam Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm starting L1D1 today too... I got up to L1D7 at the start of October, missed one day and just couldnt get back into it! Determined to go the whole way ow though!!!
  • ajd241
    ajd241 Posts: 76
    Options
    Lets do it!!
  • nani726
    nani726 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    im 6 days into it but im game!!
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    This is L1D2 for me! I'm in!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    I intended on starting today, but grocery shopping came first..bummer! Hubs and I will be doing it tomorrow though. I am the same...get started good...fizzle out by 7th day. I really really want this to work this time...like to be in my other jeans by Christmas!!
  • fallenangelloves
    Options
    Ok I've done 2 days so far... Today is day 3... Every muscle in my body is killing me! Anyone else feel like this or am I just the weakest person on this planet?!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Did L1D1 today...OMG I am sooo out of shape! I NEED to stick with this...badly!! WE can do this gals/guys!!!!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    From past experience on this....the first 3 days were always my worst! It gets easier trust me
  • losingit73
    Options
    please explain the 30 day shed to me...
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    please explain the 30 day shed to me...

Its a workout DVD of Jillian Michaels. There are 3 "levels". You do each level for 10 days straight (I take one day off though between levels or so). Here is some reviews of the DVD and a preview of it: http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/jillian-michaels-30-day-shred-7963
  • AussieGem
    AussieGem Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    L1D2 down. I am actually not as sore this time around. I have tried the 30DS so many times so I am very familiar with L1 only. But the anterior raises still get me every single time - they are my arch-nemesis.
  • fallenangelloves
    Options
    Day 4 for me... Getting better! Either that or I'm pacing myself better.... Damn I hate those push ups!