Question for the Men of MFP

Options
13»

Replies

• Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Beautiful women come in all shapes and sizes. My only preference is they be healthy and fit -- that doesn't necessarily mean thin.
    ^ What he said!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    You guys are awesome! Just thought I pop in to say that. Ive been told skinny (bones and all showing) are what is attractive. It doesn't make a curvy girl like me feel any better when a guy tells you that. So you guys are great! :)
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I guess all guys are different, but I generally prefer some curves. My ideal woman probably is just over the line between normal and overweight. I heard about some study on NPR that suggested that men are sexually attracted to women of any size over super skinny.
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You guys are awesome! Just thought I pop in to say that. Ive been told skinny (bones and all showing) are what is attractive. It doesn't make a curvy girl like me feel any better when a guy tells you that. So you guys are great! :)

It breaks my heart when I see young, beautiful women like yourself doubt their beauty and worth because they aren't a particular size that a random bloke says he likes.
    Other people's standards of beauty should never diminish your own.

Just think what all the "skinny" women feel when they read posts like this. THEIR beauty is also diminished if they allow some strangers' opinions to rule their self worth.

With all due respect to the OP, I find these questions troublesome. Someone always comes out a loser.
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    I love my girl with some meat on her but I do love girl skinny I need something to grab on ladie :) but they way u r I wudn't change one thing but only the nagging part hahaha
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    I love my girl with some meat on her but I do love girl skinny I need something to grab on ladie :) but they way u r I wudn't change one thing but only the nagging part hahaha
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Gotta have curves and be healthy, no bones please. Spines and ribs showing is not sexy, that seems unhealthy. Sexy is nice eyes, a smile and a great sense of humor.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options

It breaks my heart when I see young, beautiful women like yourself doubt their beauty and worth because they aren't a particular size that a random bloke says he likes.
    Other people's standards of beauty should never diminish your own.

Just think what all the "skinny" women feel when they read posts like this. THEIR beauty is also diminished if they allow some strangers' opinions to rule their self worth.

With all due respect to the OP, I find these questions troublesome. Someone always comes out a loser.

I agree with this. People post this same question over and over again and its really not very nice to those of us who are petite, not because we don't eat but just because we are built like this.
  • KokomoJoe
    KokomoJoe Posts: 435
    Options
    As long as she has nice boobs who cares.

Now back to a serious note, I like rather petite women even tho I am a big guy. 5 foot something, smaller frame is just right for me. And before we get too carried away, personally I most of the sexiness comes from inside, personality, what she likes to do etc and not just how she looks. I have gone out with some smoken hot women in my day and in the end it is all about them because they can make it like that.
  • xboomerx
    xboomerx Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    LOL your friend must have a "skeletor" fetish. I find women of all types attractive. I prefer curves personally but I've found athletic woman attractive but ribs and spine :P yuck.