Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Best sports bra?

Options
2»

Replies

• MrsBrit2007
    Options
    I'm a 42DD and have really struggled finding a good one. I broke down and spent the extra money on the Moving Comfort Fiona (that was the same size bra I wear normally so completely true to size for me) and I LOVE it! I do some high impact but mostly elliptical and treadmill and almost no jiggle. I would recommend it highly.

That's great!! How do you like the straps? I'm excited to find one and try it on! :)
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I'm a 42DD and have really struggled finding a good one. I broke down and spent the extra money on the Moving Comfort Fiona (that was the same size bra I wear normally so completely true to size for me) and I LOVE it! I do some high impact but mostly elliptical and treadmill and almost no jiggle. I would recommend it highly.

That's great!! How do you like the straps? I'm excited to find one and try it on! :)

The straps are great because they are adjustable with velcro. I find it's completely comfortable all around. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options

The straps are great because they are adjustable with velcro. I find it's completely comfortable all around. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Can't wait to try it out! Thanks for the review! :)
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I have this one....
    http://www.titlenine.com/product/313801.do?kwd=enell
    and it's been awesome. Hoping to scrounge enough $$$ to get a 2nd one.
  • Lucylaser
    Lucylaser Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Moving comfort did not work for me AT ALL. I wear a G cup though. Have you ever been professionally measured? It will change your life. For real! I used to wear a 38DDD and now wear a 34G.

I like Anita sports bras a lot.
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    I have this one....

That one looks great! Is it pretty true to size?
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    Moving comfort did not work for me AT ALL. I wear a G cup though. Have you ever been professionally measured? It will change your life. For real! I used to wear a 38DDD and now wear a 34G.

I like Anita sports bras a lot.

I haven't been measured, but I will do that before I look for a new sports bra. Thanks for the heads up! :) And, I'll check out Anita bras.
  • Tardis17
    Options

This is the first one I thought of too. The only sports bra I've ever found that keeps them still. Usually I'm risking black eyes if I start bouncing about. It's comfy too. (uk 30FF)
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I have this one....

I'm a 42E and bought the largest size. It was super snug (but in a usable way) when I first got it. A friend recommended it to me after I complained about the jumping jacks while attempting the shred. I've lost probably 25 lbs since then, and it's still doing it's job. :)
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Shock Absorber RUN bra is the best invention ever ,they literally do not move
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    I have this one....

I'm a 42E and bought the largest size. It was super snug (but in a usable way) when I first got it. A friend recommended it to me after I complained about the jumping jacks while attempting the shred. I've lost probably 25 lbs since then, and it's still doing it's job. :)

That's great!
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    Shock Absorber RUN bra is the best invention ever ,they literally do not move

I'll check that one out, thanks!