Finally READY

Options
Hello! I joined myfitnesspal on my iphone awhile ago but never stuck with it. I am now ready to LOSE weight and TONE my body and hopefully feel the best that I can feel. My eating habits need to change, especially now that I have a mini me. I need to be a positive influence for her and make the right choices when it comes to healthier eating habits. I'm 5'2 currently 132-134lbs and want to lose 15lbs. I am small framed but looks like I have a ton of baby fat. Instead of it going to by behind or small legs, it goes to my arms, face, and stomach. I will be starting my Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD again tomorrow AM. I am wanting to make big changes and lifetime changes. Eventually, I would love to do P90 or Insanity. Right now, I don't go to the gym because of my busy schedule but I am hoping with my DVD's and runs outside, I will lose the weight. I would love to take kick boxing, yoga, or something along those lines soon! I am going grocery shopping tomorrow and will be doing some research on some good healthy foods I can make for myself and family. I have done South Beach DIet before and lost 7lbs in one week. Of course, this is a no carb diet..it would be nice to do something simliar but since I plan on working out, I'm sure I will need the carbs. If anyone gets bored or wants to share any advice or meal plans, I would love and appreciate any and all :) Thank you and GOOD LUCK to everyone! I am excited to hopefully do this and stick with it...

Replies

• KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Never give up! That's my advice. If you have a particular question, might look above this screen and click on "Search." Type in a key word of your interest or question and you will see past topics that may have been discussed previously. Good luck! :wink:
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I joined a few days ago, I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!!
  • Beberni
    Beberni Posts: 25
    Options
    The smaller you are the easier it is to see the weight gain - we have no where to hide it....lol I'm in the same boat as you. Very petite and just trying to get back to my before marriage weight. I'm 4'10" at 123 lbs. I'm new to this site - just 2 days in. I've gotten a few recipes from the Dr Oz website that you may want to try. Good luck. Feel free to add me.
  • Momber616
    Options
    Thanks so much girls :) I appreciate the feedback! Would love to hear these yummy recipes. I didn't get to the grocery store today. So I didn't eat like I wanted to but will be doing my Julian tonight so I will have to work extra hard :)
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group...!