Zombies!!!

Options

Replies

• capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    *Pout. . . thought you were talking about the drink* Stalks out!

I didn't know there was a drink. I had too Google, it sounds like something I need to try. :bigsmile:
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    rawr.
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    rawr.

haha awesome!!!

Anyhoo #1 rule: cardio.....

I just got done watching a walking dead episode.. hahah

Could Zombies really happen? hah
  • PinUpGirlAtHeart
    PinUpGirlAtHeart Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    There's a Zombie 5k run/obstacle course that sounds so hard and fun next year. I have a long way to go and will have to work on being able to breathe if possible cause I've never been able to breathe when I run even a short distance, but I hope I can do it if possible.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I wish it would just happen already.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    *Pout. . . thought you were talking about the drink* Stalks out!

I didn't know there was a drink. I had too Google, it sounds like something I need to try. :bigsmile:

Absolutely!!!
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    Rule #1: Cardio. :)

Was just about to say this!!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Making a Zombie: ( for those who wanted to know)

This cocktail does have the potential to turn you into a zombie - just as the name implies and many Zombie drinkers can attest to. The 1939 World's Fair was it's debut and it is still perfect to enjoy for a relaxing happy hour, tropical summer drink or a haunting Halloween party cocktail.
    Ingredients:
    •1 1/4 oz lemon juice
    •1 oz dark rum
    •3/4 oz orange juice
    •1/2 oz cherry brandy
    •1/2 oz light rum
    •1/2 oz high-proof dark rum
    •2 dashes grenadine
    Preparation:
    1.Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
    2.Shake well.
    3.Strain into a highball glass with crushed ice.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::Okay back to the original topic!:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
  • ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Like crocodiles you do need to run fast just faster than who you are with. Zombie bait deployed :D

Get meds, get shelter, get food, bunker down and zombie control with idk Aussies aren't big on guns unless they are in the country or possibly a gang so..... Find myself someone with a gun
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I live in Edinburgh sooooo hit the tourist shops for big *kitten* scottish swords and then hole up in the castle

x
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'm ready for the zombie apocalypse... I feel I should start preparing. Haha.
    I'm going to work on cardio and my golf club skills. Being in England makes it hard to get guns so melee all the way. :P
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Well apart from the 28 Days variety zombies are a bit lame aren't they? Even a three year old could outrun most of them. They have to qualify as the least scariest monster after Caspar.

..and one two, bare those teeth, and pile, pile, walk the dog..

PhotoJacksonMichaelThrillerCast.jpg
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    I wish it would just happen already.

i don't think any of us will actually panic. just jumping and giggling going "oh my god, it's actually happening!!"
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i may start a zombie apocolypse challange. details to come soon.
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Rule #1: Cardio. :)

LOVE it! A great movie and a great idea! Cardio!!!!!!!
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    lol mine is walmart to steal a semi and reefer(freezer) trailor filled with food and water, then gander mountain to stock up on guns and ammo (oh and cant forget a good bow and some arrows) then to the wolfs den gunshop its basically a fortress 2 doors one in the front the other in back both steel with an iron bar door in front of the and barred windows, with roof access. As well its filled with guns...lol
    This is a really bad idea. There is going to be a run on places like walmart and ammo/gun suppliers. If the virus is airborn or even through bites you are putting yourself at some serious risk going to these places. And what if (like The Walking Dead) noise attracts them? Guns would be bad. They would bring the horde.
    You also have to worry about rioting/scared uninfected humans. Best bet is to have basic survival gear BEFORE anything happens. Make sure you have one gallon of water per day per person. Loads of canned goods. A Machete! Rope and duct tape for human intruders. First aid supplies. Get to a place with a lower population or semi-isolated. Hunker down until the initial panic and disease spread happen. By then the stupid and unprepared will have fallen victim... Zombies or zombie food.
    I think about this way too much.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Oh me and hubby have our plan down lol
  • razorofpow
    Options
    lol mine is walmart to steal a semi and reefer(freezer) trailor filled with food and water, then gander mountain to stock up on guns and ammo (oh and cant forget a good bow and some arrows) then to the wolfs den gunshop its basically a fortress 2 doors one in the front the other in back both steel with an iron bar door in front of the and barred windows, with roof access. As well its filled with guns...lol
    This is a really bad idea. There is going to be a run on places like walmart and ammo/gun suppliers. If the virus is airborn or even through bites you are putting yourself at some serious risk going to these places. And what if (like The Walking Dead) noise attracts them? Guns would be bad. They would bring the horde.
    You also have to worry about rioting/scared uninfected humans. Best bet is to have basic survival gear BEFORE anything happens. Make sure you have one gallon of water per day per person. Loads of canned goods. A Machete! Rope and duct tape for human intruders. First aid supplies. Get to a place with a lower population or semi-isolated. Hunker down until the initial panic and disease spread happen. By then the stupid and unprepared will have fallen victim... Zombies or zombie food.
    I think about this way too much.

think of it like this no one has the brains (no pun intended) to steal a reefer truck, most semi's at wal-mart have a sleeper cab so in the case of a riot there is a place to hide. Guns could potentially attract more hence the reason for a good bow at gander, the problem with weapons like machetes and stuff is the range same with a bow it needs to pierce the scull hence using a gun when needed or on the route to get the supplies. If you think a riot is gonna stop me from taking a truck and trailer your out of your mind I will run people down, as well thats the point of using a bandit to run defense in a smaller car getting people and zombies out of the way. The strong hold is a great idea for one more reason I forgot to put...not many know its a gun shop it looks like a plain brick building. So all in all its actually a pretty good plan about the biggest obstacle would be just getting there which is why plans can change and be altered.
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Oh my kids say they're gonna take care of me! They tell me I don't NEED cardio... They're gonna do ALL the running... hmmmm.... wonder what they mean by THAT???