What is on your Christmas wish list

Options
What is on everyone’s Christmas wish list? I wish to be 30lbs lighter and maybe 180-200lbs heavier in the man category :) When it comes to material things I want money, new car and house. But I will settle for workout equipment, clothes and shoes!!!

Replies

• JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    a blue ray player and all the super hero movies that came out this year on blue ray
  • amberrrogers
    Options
    to wake up christmas morning with my husband, currently serving in Afghanistan. Hoping to have him home for mid tour leave for Christmas to spend with me and our 3 small kids. i want nothing at all material wise, just him
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    a holiday!!
  • azrak
    azrak Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    A juicer! And maybe be 10 kgs less than i am now.
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    1 miiiilllllllion dollars.
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I hear ya on the new house!!! (5 ppl in a 2 bedroom... UGH!) Otherwise I want a new camera, heart rate monitor, maybe some new shoes and a new bedroom set!
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    to wake up christmas morning with my husband, currently serving in Afghanistan. Hoping to have him home for mid tour leave for Christmas to spend with me and our 3 small kids. i want nothing at all material wise, just him

I hope this wish comes true for you.

Kettleballs - like the ones I've seen on the Biggest Loser
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I want Christmas for Christmas! Watching the parade, Christmas stockings, family dinner. I really don't care about the presents at all. Probably not going to happen though, unless anyone feels like adopting me into their family. :tongue:
  • NinjaTurtleDude
    Options
    to have a threesome with my woman and megan fox
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Fitness stuff lol even gave my family a list of reasonably priced stuff I could really use to aid me in my work outs :)
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    to have a threesome with my woman and megan fox

Good luck! Maybe I should have asked for Amanda Seyfried for Christmas :laugh: or Anna Kournikova for my personal trainer.
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options

Amen to that.. I would trade my gifts to make yours come true. Semper Fi and god bless him for serving.
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    For my family to finally have a place of my own
    For my husbands job to pick back up and have more work
    To be under 200, although I know that's not realistic, so to be 210 or less
    Get an airline ticket to see my family
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options

I was going to say a new toaster and coffee maker.....but in all honesty, not just your hubby but all hubbies, wives, fathers mothers sons and daughters to be home where they belong

Bless your family. I really hope he's home!
  • 1prettysmile
    Options

I am a military wife also and have spent many holidays, including Christmas alone (no children, stationed away from family). It's really tough! I pray that your husband makes it home safely and that your family enjoys Christmas and all the holidays in the New Year.

Can't think of anything in particular that I want. I'm so happy to finally spend Christmas with my husband and my mother too this year! :heart:
  • pussycat626
    pussycat626 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    to be able to buy gifts for my children. me and my hubby are both unemployed and looking for jobs right now. so as it stands we wont be having a christmas at all :(
  • srandle175
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • 1prettysmile
    Options
    to be able to buy gifts for my children. me and my hubby are both unemployed and looking for jobs right now. so as it stands we wont be having a christmas at all :(

So sorry to hear about your hardship. Hopefully things will turn around for you in the coming year. Even though you may not be able to do all that you'd like as far as gifts this year, you can celebrate that your family is together. Depending on the ages of your children, maybe you all can make some handmade presents to exchange. Those from the heart are great!

Best of luck. :)
  • srandle175
    Options

I was going to say a new toaster and coffee maker.....but in all honesty, not just your hubby but all hubbies, wives, fathers mothers sons and daughters to be home where they belong

Bless your family. I really hope he's home!

I agree!!!
  • aegira
    aegira Posts: 204
    Options
    To wake up Christmas morning and have my bf next to me, plus to have both my kids find a job, material things pale in comparison to having those we love close to us and happy :happy: