30DS-ouch

Options
I'm on day two of the 30DS, and can barely climb the stairs I'm so sore. How long did it take for that to stop for you guys?

Replies

• Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Day 3 is bad but after that I was fine Good luck x
  • aussie_nic_getting_fit
    Options
    oh i remember that feeling oh to well (im on day 16). i pushed through the pain for about 4 days.

i found that jillian doesnt warmup and cool down long enough (for my body ), so i added a few more warmups and a lot more cool down stretches. i found once i started to do that, the pain went away...
  • tonkitragedy
    Options
    Hi, I just restarted the Shred again, the last time I did it, I had to stop after Day 18 due to an operation I had...
    I remember the first 3 or 4 days being hell, I couldn't even sit straight without my muscles aching... But after that it got better.
    So I guess just another day or two and then you'll be fine... Alright, during the time I did the Shred, I was always sore, but not as bad as the first 3 or 4 days, eventually it got better or I got used to it.

Keep up the good work! :)
  • vegangirl88
    vegangirl88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Pain went away by Day 4, mainly because I did my own stretches at the end and completely ignored hers! They do not stretch your muscles out enough. Now I have no pain at all from it (I'm on Day 7). Keep it up!! xxxx