Any decent excercise dvds to reccommend?

Options
Hello,

Due to family commitments I have 2 nights a week when I am at home with the children and have spare time to do some excercise, but cannot leave the house to do my usual run. I have been doing Tae Bo Amped but have now got to the point where Im not tired during (yay, the running has paid off!) As Im in Aus and I think alot of you are from elsewhere, could you reccommend any good DVDs I can use thats are full on, hard cardio workouts, and preferebly with more than one in the dvd?

I am doing everything to keep up the momentum and dont want to lose it, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Kate

Replies

• kscarlett24
    kscarlett24 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Any of the Jillian Michaels DVDs are hard core. I have 30 day shred, which is one of her older ones, but it will kick your butt.
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Options
    Hi,

Im from the UK so not sure if you have heard of this one - Hannah Waterman Body Bltz, its fantastic also i like

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred
    Jillian Michaels Burn Fat Boost Metabolism
    Tracy Anderson Total Cardio workout
    Micha Bo

Hope this helps :-)
  • kltdempsey
    Options
    I just had a look on you tube and it looks like it will kick my rather large butt! Do you have to do a diet with it or just work out? Thanks for the tip by the way, I really appreciate it.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Insanity, by Shaun T.
  • kltdempsey
    Options
    Hi scotslass - Im origionally from the UK (Sunny Mcr) and have also been using the Davina one, but again its not been too hard (It does feel ace to say that!) Which of them all is your favourite?
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Options
    Hey kitdempsy :-)

I have the Davina Fit one too! im the same as you obviously built up cardiovascular as i wasnt puffing and panting as i was before.

I really find that i still sweat with Hannah Watermans dvd, its a mix of interval training/boxing/weights/core and she also has a 1400cal diet with it with all different meals for breakfast/lunch/din and snacks.

At the moment im trying 30Day Shred, that reallly kicks my *kitten* as there is no break inbetween sections. So 30 Day Shred and Hannah Waterman

:-)
  • kltdempsey
    Options
    Ive just done the 30 day shred for the first time and I think I will be feeling it tomorrow? I was wondering, does anyne know how to put it in th excercise diary?
  • toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Ive just done the 30 day shred for the first time and I think I will be feeling it tomorrow? I was wondering, does anyne know how to put it in th excercise diary?

i use circuit training to log my 30 day shred.
    which i have to recommend. its tough but the results i've seen posted by other MFP'ers who have done it, is INCREDIBLE