Are you doing Insanity?

Options
I would like to have more friends who are doing the insanity workout program I just did week 1 today is my rest day I really enjoy it

Replies

• mtbke5
    mtbke5 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm on the second week of the second month. This is my third time through.

Glad you are enjoying it!
  • amwainw
    amwainw Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I start Insanity again today. I am hoping for the best. Are you already physically fit? I did P90X for a while but the Insanity is nothing like P90X....I think Insanity really challenges you to the limits....I was slightly intimidated after my first go round but I am going to start back today. Wish me luck....
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I really love Insanity too! The results are wonderful!!! I got through week 5....but it was just a killer on my knees...so I had to stop...

I really wanna start it over...

Much continued success!!!
  • INSANITY43
    Options
    I love INSANITY....did the entire 60 day challenge...then throughout the summer just mixed up the dvds with outdoor running. Just received TURBOFIRE last week.....I find TF more challenging, not so much for the workout, but due to the choreography :embarassed: Guess I'm just not that coordinated! I also am finding that TF is tougher on my knees because you do alot of twisting and my workout area is carpeted and it seems to keep me from being able to twist as freely. ENJOY YOUR INSANITY!
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    any others??
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I know there are others doing this great workout program