What's your reward for yourself when you reach your ideal we

Options
Exactly!

What's your reward for yourself when you reach your ideal weight?

I think I'm going to reward myself with:

:heart: A smartphone (then using MFP would be a breeze - for maintenance purposes! :glasses: )
:heart: A shopping spree (definite)
:heart: A new wardrobe (guaranteed)

Looking for some more great ideas, mind to share yours? ;D

-deb-

Replies

• MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Side and Hip Tatto and of course a New wardrobe
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    ONLY REWARD
    NEW WARDROOOBE!!!!!!!
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Complete corset piercing with a Cute Lime Green Ribbon To make a Bow. XD
  • lmifflin
    Options
    My first reward will come from my friend Janice, we have a wager going to motivate each other and I plan to win it. Then when I reach my second goal it will be a 2 piece bathing suit for my trip to Cuba in January.
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe and a makeover, I need both!
  • kyrstensmom
    kyrstensmom Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    My reward is being healthy...but I'll definitely be getting some new clothes...and maybe a smart phone....and maybe a tropical vacation.
  • savismommy
    Options
    New wardrobe and a boudoir photo shoot for myself - kind of as a gift to my hubby, too. :] I'm thinking
    of also getting a new tattoo on my hip or something.
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I want to get a new tattoo (I've got three already). I will probably get some kind of stylized scale to represent the weightloss as well as my astrological sign (I'm a Libra through and through!).
  • princessd3b
    princessd3b Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Oh yesss a makeover would be lovely!! New wardrobe is definitely my inspiration.. most definitely!!
  • Bugsyzgrl
    Bugsyzgrl Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe! (Complete with a couple of sexy pinup girl numbers) and a boudoir photo shot!! It's been a long time since I've felt sexy... when I get back down to my bragging wait... ITS ON!!!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a snazzy new bicycle
  • raw_sugar
    Options
    I want to get some vintage-style pinup portraits done.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    hubby promised i could get that $300 hair straightening treatment (not the bad one) plus i want a protien treatment and coloring/glossing on top of that. We plan to go on a shopping spree at bebe's, etc, which will likely include purses (hubby loves buying me purses), and sexy new workout clothes too, from bebe and express. plus i want spa day.

now our wallets will have to be in agreement with all this at the time it happens. lol. ;)
  • andyloosbrock
    andyloosbrock Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Why would I reward myself for where I SHOULD BE!?!?!?!?

I guess I'll stop being unhappy with myself when I get there. That's about it.
  • princessd3b
    princessd3b Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a snazzy new bicycle

YOU DID IT!! Ahh, waiting for the day I can use past tense for my weight loss ;p
  • nekosimba
    nekosimba Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get lots of new clothes. I love the pin-up couture look, so I'm looking forward to getting some cute corsets and pencil skirts....and of course, shoes!!

I'm also going to wait to get a tattoo that I've wanted for a long time...the Tree of Life between my shoulders.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    My husband already got it for me, now I have to live up to it: a Mini Cooper S
    This was incentive, what does he have in mind for actually reaching my goal, who knows, I'll have to get there to find out.
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I already have a wardrobe waiting on me, so I guess I'll just be happy to wear the jeans:) all the shirts already fit!
  • Kayraysmommy2209
    Options
    Definiately new wardrobe and possibly the rose tattoo I've been wanting.
  • Bellyroll
    Bellyroll Posts: 316
    Options
    Allready saving for shopping