I have a lot of weight to lose......any support will be grea

Options
I'm new to this. I've lost 47 lbs since jan, but recently had thyroid cancer and had to have it removed. So now I'm at a road block trying to figure out how to make my body like me again lol. I've still got about 80 or 90 lbs left to go and doing it alone just isn't fun ; however, I do have the support of my amazing boyfriend and family, but would like to make some friends along the way to share their tips and tricks with me! Thanks!

Replies

• ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    add me if u like
  • marinesgtmjr
    marinesgtmjr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey im right here with you!!!! i have 97 pounds to lose!!! Dont Give UP!!!!!
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    add me too! :)
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well! i need to lose about 95 lbs.
  • shcarter67
    Options
    I have a lot to lose as well. Feel free to add me.
  • TaraArriola
    Options
    i have over 100lbs to lose myself. I am doing this plus seeing a nutrianist and dietician. I am hoping to get this off by graduation. If you would like to add me you can.
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    You'll do great!

Just keep a mental (or physical, or both) list of why you're doing this to refer back to on the days you just want to give up!

We all struggle, regardless of the amount we have to lose, it's just a matter of how badly you want this!

Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend. I'm always looking for friends to encourage and be encouraged by!!
  • bbwbeauty
    Options
    You can add me honey!! Just know that you are beautiful no matter what!
  • raych08
    Options
    Same here! I have about 60 pounds to lose! =) Addme ! :)
  • dida0721
    dida0721 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I have 100+ pounds to lose. Good luck to you!
  • tcdawley78
    tcdawley78 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've lost 117lbs... feel free to add me... I'm not on all day, but I check it every mornin and hit up my friends to encourage them... And good job and getting started!! I found that that was the hardest part in losing weight... Saying "That's it, I'm gonna do this"... :-D
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I will send a request...you can do this and we will help! :flowerforyou:
  • Fairytale36
    Options
    right with you! you can add me
  • Stormy65
    Stormy65 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose too! You can add me!
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    By all means, add me to your friends! I have a long road ahead too; I literally have to cut my weight in half (and then a little besides that) in order to be close to "normal." I'm in for the duration, and am always looking for friends to walk the path with me! Good company lightens the burden! Welcome! :)
  • bojamashell
    bojamashell Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you also. I have lost 19lbs, but still have 145lbs more to go to my goal weight. Stay with it. You can do it!
  • Steph62002
    Options
    This is a great site for support! Feel free to add me. I lost a lot of weight and I know how much determination and willpower it takes. Keep your determination going and you will succeed!