Zombies!!!

Options

Replies

• PinUpGirlAtHeart
    PinUpGirlAtHeart Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    That could go either way. Could be good or bad....
  • AdAstra47
    AdAstra47 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I'm just worries how many calories are in .... BRAINS!

Some much more than others, I am sure.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    (This is why I've never understood why zombies would go after teenagers...)
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Like crocodiles you do need to run fast just faster than who you are with. Zombie bait deployed :D

...yep.
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    as many have said, Cardio

Plus I always wear my seat belt, and my husband as a billion different knives so I'll be grabbing those on our way out...I am also not above dousing myself in some dead human guts in order to smell dead before going out to get from place to place
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Depends.

Fast Zombies?
    If yes, cry a little bit that it's not fair, then:
    1) find guns, ammo, and a bow
    2) stock up on food and water and survival gear
    3) get fishing supplies,
    4) head for the ocean.
    5) Find a place to hole up (preferably a boat off shore) and stay put
    6) Become lonely and bored
    7) Still Bored
    8) Really bored!
    9) Come back on shore convinced that I should do something else because it's better than just waiting to die
    10) Get eaten, die thinking maybe staying on the boat was the better decision

Slow Zombies?
    Jump for joy, then:
    1) Steps 1-4 from fast zombies
    2) Find a group of people to take shelter with
    3) Challenge their leader for control, win, and take over
    4) Become corrupt with power, start acting irrationally and not in the best interests of groups
    5) Do evil and unspeakable acts that result in the needless deaths of others in my search for more power
    6) Get betrayed by group due to my now evil nature
    7) Die getting eaten, thinking of the irony and how I probably shouldn't have been such a d*** to everyone

But above and beyond ALL else:
    DO NOT SHOOT BILL MURRAY, THAT'S JUST NOT COOL
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I wish it would just happen already.

i don't think any of us will actually panic. just jumping and giggling going "oh my god, it's actually happening!!"

sooo true
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Oops - double post
  • BondBomb
    Options
    lol mine is walmart to steal a semi and reefer(freezer) trailor filled with food and water, then gander mountain to stock up on guns and ammo (oh and cant forget a good bow and some arrows) then to the wolfs den gunshop its basically a fortress 2 doors one in the front the other in back both steel with an iron bar door in front of the and barred windows, with roof access. As well its filled with guns...lol
    This is a really bad idea. There is going to be a run on places like walmart and ammo/gun suppliers. If the virus is airborn or even through bites you are putting yourself at some serious risk going to these places. And what if (like The Walking Dead) noise attracts them? Guns would be bad. They would bring the horde.
    You also have to worry about rioting/scared uninfected humans. Best bet is to have basic survival gear BEFORE anything happens. Make sure you have one gallon of water per day per person. Loads of canned goods. A Machete! Rope and duct tape for human intruders. First aid supplies. Get to a place with a lower population or semi-isolated. Hunker down until the initial panic and disease spread happen. By then the stupid and unprepared will have fallen victim... Zombies or zombie food.
    I think about this way too much.

think of it like this no one has the brains (no pun intended) to steal a reefer truck, most semi's at wal-mart have a sleeper cab so in the case of a riot there is a place to hide. Guns could potentially attract more hence the reason for a good bow at gander, the problem with weapons like machetes and stuff is the range same with a bow it needs to pierce the scull hence using a gun when needed or on the route to get the supplies. If you think a riot is gonna stop me from taking a truck and trailer your out of your mind I will run people down, as well thats the point of using a bandit to run defense in a smaller car getting people and zombies out of the way. The strong hold is a great idea for one more reason I forgot to put...not many know its a gun shop it looks like a plain brick building. So all in all its actually a pretty good plan about the biggest obstacle would be just getting there which is why plans can change and be altered.

Some of those people you are planning to run over will be families. With children. If you are thinking about this' realistically' then I doubt and hope that you are not that heartless. I agree with the bow. You still need good aim. If they are fast movers then the bow is only going to do so much. They will be on you before you know it.
    I think from your plan the biggest obstacle will be the owners of these places. Do you think they are just going to let you waltz in and hunker down? Or take their guns and ammo?? If you own the place terrific. But I know the gun range by my house is like a fortress. And THEY already have guns. I am guessing you are best friends or related to the owners (and they actually like you)? How are they going to distinguish you from the dozens of other people that are making a run on the gun shop? Are you going to tell the mob ' oh you have to let me through -im on the VIP list'. Guess you better get there first.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Some of those people you are planning to run over will be families. With children. If you are thinking about this' realistically' then I doubt and hope that you are not that heartless.
    I think from your plan the biggest obstacle will be the owners of these places. Do you think they are just going to let you waltz in and hunker down? Or take their guns and ammo??

Do what's necessary to ensure your survival and the survival of those you do care about. THAT should be rule #1.
  • LaComadreja14
    LaComadreja14 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I am prepared but I don't share my plan, if I did everyone will go where I am going and it will no longer be a safe zone.... :flowerforyou: Good luck though hahahaha
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    zombie-survival-kit.jpg
  • LaComadreja14
    LaComadreja14 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    i may start a zombie apocolypse challange. details to come soon.

omg I am alll over that!!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Take to the high ground and bring a plethora of guns & ammo. Oh and extra people, just in case you need a decoy or two...just kidding sort of.
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Blunt or bladed weapons will never run out of bullets.
  • BondBomb
    Options
    Blunt or bladed weapons will never run out of bullets.
    I want to recruit you for my team!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Lol.. I love how I was like.. OMG ZOMBIES. -click-

Then it's just you. :P

You know my standpoint!
    I gotta be in shape to run faster then them ;D

You dont have to be the fastest.. you just have to be faster than the guy next to you!!!!!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I'm going to become a zombie, and then rise in their ranks because of natural leadership abilities. Once I have organized my ranks, I will eat all your brains, because you have shared your plans with the future zombie leader.
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Resistance is futile
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Lock the doors, Zombies can't open doors.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I'm going to become a zombie, and then rise in their ranks because of natural leadership abilities. Once I have organized my ranks, I will eat all your brains, because you have shared your plans with the future zombie leader.

A cake for you :bigsmile:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYjAKSydLLsrQ9VxexPnld4trSk21j0fD28xJbkYCCw5QglDRm