The walking dead...

Options
I missed last nights, will be watching it today but wow was the premier crazy awesome!~
me and my fiance who love this show think that the walkers are going to become really smart!

what is your take on how the walkers are acting with walking in packs or just sitting in a church?

Replies

• Gspice3
    Gspice3 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Love that show!!
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    lol saw the topic and was like "Aw crap i missed it" lol
  • kasperazgirl
    kasperazgirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You didn't miss much, it was kind of a boring episode, but the preview for next episode looks very good. Can't wait for next Sunday :)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I thought it was really weird when they sat in the church...Like what were they doing? Praying? Normally when you see them in big packs, they are usually just walking in circles, ex: the high school or Atlanta...

I want to add that I really don't like Andrea. I can't find anything to relate to her.
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    My wife and I just started watching this show and quickly became addicted.. I love the zombie movies like I am legend and of course Zombie land.. but they all end!! .. Having a TV series is genius!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!! It made me love Zombies once again. Is it bad that I kinda want a Zombie apocalypse to happen so I can kick some undead *kitten*
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    There's a book series I'm reading that delves into how zombies get a hive mind and become "smarter" when they are in packs. It sounds a little like The Walking Dead MAY go this route. If so, I'd be ALL FOR IT! :D
  • mhig011975
    Options
    I love the walking dead. last night's episode was crazy. I hope they explain how the living became zombies.
  • pph79
    pph79 Posts: 78
    Options
    Love this show. One of the few "tv shows" i actually watch. Looking forward to next week's episode. :smile:
  • AppleADayAmber
    Options
    You didn't miss much, it was kind of a boring episode, but the preview for next episode looks very good. Can't wait for next Sunday :)
    I agree lol..it was pretty boring but I watched talking dead right after the show.. and it seems like it will pick up!
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!! It made me love Zombies once again. Is it bad that I kinda want a Zombie apocalypse to happen so I can kick some undead *kitten*
    Supamn99, I'm right there with ya! lol
  • fbmandy55
    Options
    The zombies in this show look awesome. The show feels like it moves kinda slow sometimes. They have so much to work with with that plot, I think they should make it move a little faster.
  • Lachsis
    Lachsis Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Naaaaaaaarghhhhh, when will we see that show in Germany? Me is soooo jealous, I've heard so many good things about it and the previews look awesome.
    Of course, a real Zombie apocalypse would be even better ... just so I could kick some zombie butts. lOL
  • deenaspell
    deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    OMG, this show is so stressful! I almost always have to get up in the middle of the episode and walk around, LOL! This season is a little slower pace, though, and I like that. People don't have to be running from zombies all the time - it would get old fast. The character development is pretty good, too. I agree with that one lady about Andrea. I don't like Lori very much, either. I don't know why they can't make the women more likable characters?!
  • stevemcqueengirl
    stevemcqueengirl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Walking Dead is a great show. Be sure to watch George Romero's trilogy of zombie movies. Land of the Dead (released in 2005) is his best because the zombies to start to evolve and think for themselves.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I thought it was really weird when they sat in the church...Like what were they doing? Praying? Normally when you see them in big packs, they are usually just walking in circles, ex: the high school or Atlanta...

I want to add that I really don't like Andrea. I can't find anything to relate to her.

I thought it was really weird also. I know They have a thing called the talking dead thats on right after it that talks about certain things in the latest show. They mentioned something about it how he wants them to be different then normal zombies or that they are someone herd like.
  • fbmandy55
    Options

I thought it was really weird also. I know They have a thing called the talking dead thats on right after it that talks about certain things in the latest show. They mentioned something about it how he wants them to be different then normal zombies or that they are someone herd like.

I can't bring myself to watch the Talking Dead. I feel like I'm recapping an episode of Real World or Real Housewives...
  • meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    It was the one that got in the camper van that got me, really getting clever, he was looking everywhere... Creepy.
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    :smile: Such a fan of the show - I like your theory, that they are getting smarter. In the first episode ever of the show, when he goes to downtown Atlanta on horseback, there is one zombie sitting in the bus, just kind of watching him. I wondered if they were ever going to come back to that one zombie, but he looked "intelligent" relative to the other zombies. I even wondered if maybe he was a human in disguise or something. I remember remarking about it while watching the first episode for the first time, and ever since I have still wondered aloud if they are ever going to go anywhere with that one zombie or if it was just something I noticed that wasn't meant to mean anything. However, you might be right on - some may be "smarter" than others!

I still have not watched last night's but will tonight. I have lent out my DVD of Season 1 to my sister so that she can get hooked, but it is available on Netflix Instant. I might try to find that part of the first episode of Season 1 to look at that part again :smile:

I look forward to The Walking Dead even more than I do True Blood. I was sad that the first season was only six episodes and that it was more than a year until the second season, so I hope this season is longer and that the wait isn't so long until season three!
  • PB67
    PB67 Posts: 376
    Options
    Good show, but it needs more cowbell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giAQuLntqXY