Tracking Night Time Activity with Significant Other

Options
I hope I've put that in the most PC way possible:laugh: , but hey we all (for the most part) engage so why not ask the question:happy: We have all heard how it burns calories, but how many? I've googled it and found things that say 70 cal/hr for moderate activity but I want some proven info. Is it something that should just be added into the daily activity?

Replies

• engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    I hope I've put that in the most PC way possible:laugh: , but hey we all (for the most part) engage so why not ask the question:happy: We have all heard how it burns calories, but how many? I've googled it and found things that say 70 cal/hr for moderate activity but I want some proven info. Is it something that should just be added into the daily activity?

daily activity? your man is a very lucky guy.
  • Donna_T_B
    Donna_T_B Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    No.
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Good question...

When I did Weight Watchers years ago it was listed within their exercises -- wonder if it still is??
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    You won't be able to track exactly your calories taken in or your calories burned. With that in mind, there are certain activities that I just count as a bonus, not something to log.
  • jeff261159
    Options
    Wear a heart rate monitor!!!
  • Lolaestelle
    Options
    Ha! Burn baby burn!
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    the only way to know is wear a HRM
  • DEEDLYNN
    DEEDLYNN Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    If I HAVE to do it...I'm gonna log it :D:D:D

Actually, truth be told...if I GET to do it...I'm going to log it...if for nothing else...Braggin Rights!!! hahaha
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    but hey we all (for the most part) engage
    Which is why I would consider it part of my regular activity and not an extra thing to log in. Even "sedentary" includes some activity.
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: One second honey....gotta check my HRM!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • kiltbunny
    kiltbunny Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's really something to log unless this is the only exercise you are getting... if so, well. Wow.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options

Done this. FYI: You burn twice as many calories on top :)
  • shararenee1
    Options
    Hahahaha! This post gave me just the laugh I needed for the day! Especially since I tell my significant other that we HAVE to do it if I didn't make it to the gym that day! :-)
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I really hope this is a joke.

If you're seriously concerned with the calories burned, wear a HRM.

HOWEVER, it's part of an active lifestyle, and does not need to be logged.
  • shickam062604
    shickam062604 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Haha! I have wondered too, but like others posted use a HRM.
  • sunshinestorm
    sunshinestorm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    lol I think wearing a hear rate monitor would get in the way. I say just count it as a bonus!
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I don't bother lol. I gained 100lb back when we did it all.the.time. now that its gotten less and less, Im not gonna subtract calories for it if it didn't help me at every other day haha. Ahh the joys of being with someone 9 years and him losing his sex drive.
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options

Thanks for the info!!! I doubt I’ll get any complaints about that:wink: Just curious what was the actual cal burned?
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Those would be bonus calories! :bigsmile:
  • brandalini
    brandalini Posts: 237 Member
    Options

Which is why I usually go on top now! LOL Woo extra cals burnt!