The New and Improved HCG

Options

Replies

• california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    is this anything like the blip I heard on the news about gentlemen over the age of 70 who has "wonder feces" that paired with 600 calories a day helps speed up weight loss? I think they said it must be consumed with food, ingestinally....

No, I heard it was old dude saliva or maybe it was sweat.
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I was watching my local CBS affiliate this morning (WISH), and I heard the same thing! However, you do have it slightly wrong. It's not processed from dog semen. It's processed from dog faeces. Basically the idea is that there is a compound exclusive to the canine digestive system that is found in almost all dog faeces and this compound has been found, at least in humans, to increase ones metabolic rate by a factor of 10! And it also helps you if you're trying to target specific areas because it's available also as an injectable that you can just inject directly into your problem areas. It's a miracle. It really is.

And because the compound is processed through breaking down the faeces you're not really putting faeces in your body because it's been broken down. This helps keep the "ick" factor quite low. I really look forward to ordering my first bottle of this stuff!
  • getnhealthymum
    Options
    If I dress up like a dog, will that work?

LOL Nice try!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Whoa whoa....don't fall for this scam. IT ONLY WORKS IF THE DOG'S BALLS WERE CUPPED, PEOPLE!!!

Don't be so gullable.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    "No really guys it's a good diet. It's recommended by doctors in Nigeria or something. Sure I'm not allowed to eat more than 76 calories per day and the neighborhood dogs keep chasing me around the block, but whatever works right?

THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE NEED TO BE MORE SUPPORTIVE AND NOT SO NEGATIVE!!"

*swallows dog jizz pill*
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    After I saw almost everyone on my home page replied to this............I just had to check it out haha
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    "No really guys it's a good diet. It's recommended by doctors in Nigeria or something. Sure I'm not allowed to eat more than 76 calories per day and the neighborhood dogs keep chasing me around the block, but whatever works right?

THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE NEED TO BE MORE SUPPORTIVE AND NOT SO NEGATIVE!!"

*swallows dog jizz pill*

You swallow? :indifferent:
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    I think I am gonna vomit!!!
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    Bwaaaahahahahahaaaaa! Nice.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Whoa whoa....don't fall for this scam. IT ONLY WORKS IF THE DOG'S BALLS WERE CUPPED, PEOPLE!!!
    Open your throat, relax the jaw. Don't forget to cup the balls.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what a "google" is, but I am bumping this thread so I can look into it when someone with more info tells us more about it!! Sounds exciting!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what a "google" is, but I am bumping this thread so I can look into it when someone with more info tells us more about it!! Sounds exciting!

Ya know, I have a friend who's mom took google pills, they made her sick, I can't imagine that the OP wants us to take pills that might make us sick, though.
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I'm running out right now to buy a dog, put up a website, AND open a PO Box.
    I'm sure by Thanksgiving I can quit my job and move to Key West. :noway:
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options

Given some of the diets I've seen you'd probably get a few takers.
  • laylina
    laylina Posts: 50
    Options
    .... and all the guys run out and buy Dog costumes for Halloween:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    I was watching my local CBS affiliate this morning (WISH), and I heard the same thing! However, you do have it slightly wrong. It's not processed from dog semen. It's processed from dog faeces. Basically the idea is that there is a compound exclusive to the canine digestive system that is found in almost all dog faeces and this compound has been found, at least in humans, to increase ones metabolic rate by a factor of 10! And it also helps you if you're trying to target specific areas because it's available also as an injectable that you can just inject directly into your problem areas. It's a miracle. It really is.

And because the compound is processed through breaking down the faeces you're not really putting faeces in your body because it's been broken down. This helps keep the "ick" factor quite low. I really look forward to ordering my first bottle of this stuff!

Oh can I get the number to order mine.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I think I am gonna vomit!!!
    That JUST happens to be how the dog semen diet works. You are halfway there.
  • lisamc03
    lisamc03 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    2eeaa76.png

I managed to find this image of the pill on the Google. It was right next to some fat chick peeing into funnel connected to a small bottle labelled "hCG drops". Go figure.