once upon a time...

Options
Have you seen it? It aired on ABC last night. It was great!!!
Of course I watched it online not on tv since I forgot but WOW.....I'm hoping everyone will fall in love with it as much as I do because with all the shows being canceled now a days, I'm afraid the ones I love are going to get the axe too!

Go watch, you can find it on ch131.com it's the best show I've seen in a couple years.

Let me know what your thoughts are if you saw it....
I'm hooked and addicted. That was one heck of a pilot hehe.

Replies

• joyeaann
    joyeaann Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Loved it! Can't wait for more!
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    DVR'ed it.. plan on watching it Today.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    i didn't watch it, but i heard from several friends that it is great. i hope it continues for you!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Loved it! Can't wait for more!
    This:smile:
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I wanted to see it so badly, but we didn't get home in time, and I forgot to set up the DVR!
  • robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i taped it and now you guys are making me excited to watch it.
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Loved it!!! I can't wait for more!:heart:
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Ssshhh I am watching it here at work with my headphone plugged in and with it in a small window on the pc screen. Its great so far. Thanks for the site info.
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I was just going to start a thread about this show and saw this one. I loved it too! It was so good. I can't wait to see what other characters get brought into the storyline.

On a smiliar note the show Grimm starts this Friday as well. I'm excited for that one too.
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Just finished watching it (had to do some refreshing there at the end after my free minute ran out) but I am now in love. As soon as I get home I am setting my timer for next Sunday. I am in need of some good shows since there is hardly anything I really look forward to on tv and this one fits the bill. I just hope they keep up the great quality.
  • dashnigma
    dashnigma Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ha. I just went and watched it because of this tread. Kinda got me pretty interested in the story too.
  • litcha
    litcha Posts: 11
    Options
    Amazing!! Great post!!
  • dragonbait0126
    Options
    Just found this article. They are introducing Maleficent this week. I soo canNOT wait!
    http://www.tvguide.com/News/Once-Upon-Time-Lana-Parrilla-Kristin-Bauer-1039117.aspx
  • dragonbait0126
    Options
    Did anyone watch last night? I was dissapointed in how they portrayed Maleficent and how she was so weak against the Evil Queen but it was still a good episode.
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Love it and hope it doesn't get cancelled.
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I LOVE it! I cannot wait for next week when they dig more into the Snow White/Prince Charming stuff! :)
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I am loving it so far!
  • MaryAnn678
    MaryAnn678 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Watched it - love it- it's so different - hate to have to wait for a week to see what happens next -awesome characters -awesome actors!
  • newlyknit
    newlyknit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way, still seems like a great show though.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I hope this doesn't get cancelled. I'd at least like to see a full season. I love retelling stories. I read them in books by Robin McKinley and Alex Flinn (Beastly). Love it.