HELP!! I can't stop eating candy!

Options
124»

Replies

• daisymaegreen
    daisymaegreen Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I keep an office candy bowl as well....but i only keep things in that i don't seem to like that well. I have peppermint life savers, which everyone else seems to love but that i only eat about two a week after especially garlicky lunches : )
  • elliemay63
    elliemay63 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • elliemay63
    elliemay63 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I hate it when the candy strips off it's clothes, runs across my desk, and hops in my mouth! I promise that's how it happens, it has nothing to do with my CHOICE to grab a piece of candy and devoure it.

:laugh: that happens to me, too!!!
  • Jess22542
    Options
    Is there any candy you don't like? I'm not a fan on candy corn, so I'd fill the bowl with that. That way I wouldn't crave it all day.
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    is this THIS serious lol................ lets grow up people.
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    there's starving children in the world... and yall are this serious about a damn candy bowl. wow.... i've seen it all
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    there's starving children in the world... and yall are this serious about a damn candy bowl. wow.... i've seen it all

So all we should ever talk about are starving children because all other issues are insignificant to our lives? Wut?
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230
    Options

Starving child = lean meat. Eat the starving children, and there will be no more starving children. Solved that issue.

Now I'll be able to sleep at night. ^_^
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Either get rid of the bowl or, crazy thought, JUST STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    And you're here commenting on the board instead of feeding them. You jerk.
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230
    Options

hahahah! Fantastic.
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options

Ding! DIng! Ding! and we have a winner! :)