i'm new - sayin' hello

i have always worked out, and i have always been very conscious of what i eat. but i have been putting in a lot of hours at work lately and haven't been great with my workouts or my food. i need to snap out of it, especially since i'm going to florida in 9 weeks!! i thought this would be a good place to kick start my new, better habits!

Replies

• Ei1950
    Ei1950 Posts: 4
    I too am used to working out, but have been laid up with a broken rib. The pounds are creeping up and I am just starting back to exercising, but it's slow going. I've got a cruise at the end of January and would like to get rid of the extra pounds. Day 1 has been very interesting and I hope to get to the gym tomorrow for a very abbreviated workout. But a little's better than nothing, right?
  • Hey, Welcome to the site and best of luck with your goals!

I'm living in florida myself and the weathers been nice lately :D
  • Every little bit counts!!
  • rlw77
    rlw77 Posts: 61
    Welcome and good luck!
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Welcome to the group. I joined a few days ago, I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!!
  • Ei1950
    Ei1950 Posts: 4
    I made it to the gym! Yeah! No bad effects felt yet! May even go tomorrow. I'm loving the scan app on my iphone. Florida will start sounding pretty nice in a couple of months!