Does p90x or insanity work?

Options
2»

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    they will expose the muscle you have. Which is great for most women, for most do not want to get bulky.

But lifting heavy weights won't bulk up women anyway! Not without a food surplus and possibly testosterone supplements anyway, Fighting this myth is rather taxing when so many people repeat it.
  • fitness_woman
    Options
    Do you think I will still gain weight if I ate whatever I wanted and do p90x/insanity if I just want to maintain my weight?
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Do you think I will still gain weight if I ate whatever I wanted and do p90x/insanity if I just want to maintain my weight?

As long as you eat the right foods you should be fine. It kind of depends on what you mean by eat whatever you want. 40% of your success comes from the kitchen, 30% comes from your exercise program and 30% the amount of recovery.
  • klong3399
    Options
    insanity definitely works if you actually do it. I lost 17 lbs, 3 pants sizes, over 4% body fat and over 21 inches in the 60 days and that was without following the meal plan that comes with the program. I'd be happy to talk to anyone who's thinking of doing it.
  • fitness_woman
    Options

As long as you eat the right foods you should be fine. It kind of depends on what you mean by eat whatever you want. 40% of your success comes from the kitchen, 30% comes from your exercise program and 30% the amount of recovery.

what I meant by eating whatever is junk food,burrito, pizza and stuff like that