chaLEAN extreme HELP!!

Options
Hey Everyone,

I am doing chaLEAN extreme and I am in the burn phase. Problem is is that I have been in the burn phase for about two months now. I have had trouble doing the program as instructed in the plan. I have skipped days because of injury. I am wondering if I should just start burn over so that I can do if correctly according to the plan or if I should just move on to push? Should I start over? Advice please.

thanks
B

Replies

• Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I haven't done it, but if you're hurting yourself I would back off for a while and rest - then yes, try starting again. :)
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    How much have you skipped? I would say go right ahead and start over if you can... it certainly won't hurt! I'm doing CLX also if you want to add me.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Im doing it right now. I have not followed the program either however when I started I was pretty right on and got the first circuit of the Lean phase. Then I had problems with schedule and stayed off of it for like 2-3weeks at this point I decided to start over. It dosent hurt to start over if you really want to however have in mind that this time you will start it over with heavier weights than what you originally did :smile:
  • jenvens
    jenvens Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am also doing CLX and am on my consistent day 21 in the burn phase...but it's Part 2! I did it for about 2 weeks and then stopped for a few weeks, and so I chose to start all over again. I only did this because I am afraid of what Push is like, so I'm building up my strength and endurance with my second run of Burn to make sure that I can do my best at Push....and I'd like to track my results every 30 days. I guess it's personal preference, but I've purchased heavier weights because I feel stronger this second time around (mentally and physically) - Good luck and feel free to add me!!!
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I don't know, but I just started CLX so feel free to add me!
  • Bdeleon288
    Bdeleon288 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey Y'all

Thanks for the advice. I think that I am going to just start over, I mean it can't hurt right. I think I will feel really proud of myself if I can go through the program as it was intended to be gone through. Before I was pushing myself too much by working out everyday and not taking any rest. I will not do that again. Thanks again everyone

Brandi
  • Bdeleon288
    Bdeleon288 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey Y'all

Thanks for the advice. I think that I am going to just start over, I mean it can't hurt right. I think I will feel really proud of myself if I can go through the program as it was intended to be gone through. Before I was pushing myself too much by working out everyday and not taking any rest. I will not do that again. Thanks again everyone

Brandi