Guys with a lot of female friends public service announcemen

Options

Replies

• jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    well, good for you - but i friended you because you are fine........uh oooops, did i say that out loud....?
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Haha I don't see a problem with it. Some girls don't accept my friend request. Usually the guys do thou.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I have encountered a few men on this site who have been extremely helpful. The communicate in a different fashion but the support is support all the same. I will take it any way I can!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I have far more female friends then guys ones on here but that is because I can manage to make someone laugh now and then with my unusual sense of humor.
    Guys are more likely to just not send a request.

Once that starts,you see posts on your friends walls from others and that is how a list grows.
    I don`t consider myself a collector,do try to interact and have fun with both male and female friends here.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a comment. I'm just here to see what other people say. :)
    Ah come on I know you have SOME opinion on this lol

OKAY OKAY. I have guys who add me to just peek at my pictures and who private message me to tell me how boinkalicious they find me, and then I have guys who actually talk to me about diet/fitness. I delete the first, and I much appreciate the latter.

:drinker:

LOL @ boinkalicious!!!
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I'm just posting in hopes you'll "collect" me...I really do have an amazing *kitten*...just saying!
    between my boobs and her *kitten*...you can't go wrong! but wait...I don't want to be collected. I got "collected" once, then he deleted me.

So very true. But I won't collect and delete.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I don`t consider myself a collector,do try to interact and have fun with both male and female friends here.

And sometimes you let us out for fresh air and pee breaks! :drinker: :smooched:
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options

OKAY OKAY. I have guys who add me to just peek at my pictures and who private message me to tell me how boinkalicious they find me, and then I have guys who actually talk to me about diet/fitness. I delete the first, and I much appreciate the latter.

LOL @ boinkalicious!!!

:bigsmile:
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I have several guy friends and don't recall ever thinking of any of them as being "collectors" . I'm sure some guys are though. If I get a creep vibe from a guy I'll just delete him. Some of my guy friends flirt, some don't, but they've all been great supporters! :)

I'm betting it's easier for women to add other women than men to add other men, for whatever reason.
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    My man I wud have to say that I may not friend a guy BUT straight up and with no HOMO lol (got that from my lil nephew) if u as a guy are doing ur thang then I'll give props ask a couple of questions then keep it pushin but NO HOMO lol (my newphew) but I do have to say that this is the most interesting post on this site.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I never really thought about that, actually. I think because so much flirting goes on here and there are so many sexual undertones in most of the postings, it could make it more awkward for dudes to send requests to one another. However, if a guy sends me a request and all the women in his friends list have their boobs hanging out or close ups of their *kitten* (are these even still allowed) it still is a red flag for me.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add mandeiko.

• Multistyles
    Options

LOL @ boinkalicious!!!
    I'm glad you participated

:bigsmile:
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I've got a few cool guys, bunches of cool women. And a pumpkin
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add mandeiko.

she just wants you for your body.
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I would just like to defend why a lot of guys have more female friends than guy friends on this site. I know with me it seems like there are way more women on this site than men so that is definitely one reason. Another reason is most dudes don't accept my friendship, I don't know maybe to some guys it's awkward having another his ask to be friend. Now i'm not going to lie and say eye candy isn't a factor but I think that's just human nature and goes for both men and women. Seeing an attractive person can certainly be motivational. The reason I put up this post is because some women look at a guys friends list and just assume they are "collecting" women and I think they should look a little deeper before judging. If the guy is not hitting on you or being disrespectful then he could really be a good supporter/motivator. Tell me what you think i'm open to all opinions on this subject.

ehmmm....:indifferent:

Never thought about it (yet). Busy to trying to loose that big bad fatty. I will add you even though I ain't a collector. :wink:
  • Multistyles
    Options
    well, good for you - but i friended you because you are fine........uh oooops, did i say that out loud....?
    Well thank you and I can't wait for Tuesday
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I tried flirting with my guy friends, but frankly it wasn't as much fun.

imagesCA0JJA6R.jpg
  • krystalgwen
    krystalgwen Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You make an excellent point. I think having friends of the oppisite sex on here is great!
  • Multistyles
    Options
    My man I wud have to say that I may not friend a guy BUT straight up and with no HOMO lol (got that from my lil nephew) if u as a guy are doing ur thang then I'll give props ask a couple of questions then keep it pushin but NO HOMO lol (my newphew) but I do have to say that this is the most interesting post on this site.
    Thanks man I've been wanting to post this for a while