Guys with a lot of female friends public service announcemen

Options

Replies

• Multistyles
    Options
    I tried flirting with my guy friends, but frankly it wasn't as much fun.

imagesCA0JJA6R.jpg
    lol I know you just don't get the same response lol
  • complete_tease
    complete_tease Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I agree....the creepers or collectors become obvious really quickly....my fl is pretty mixed...
  • sweetpunani
    Options
    When my *kitten* was my main picture I got bs friend requests from certain men "looking for support!". After scanning their profile I noticed that every single girl on their friends list is HOT lol..that being said not all guys are that way.. I accepted the guys that were honest :)
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I agree....the creepers or collectors become obvious really quickly....my fl is pretty mixed...

Ditto, I heart my guy friends.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    When my *kitten* was my main picture I got bs friend requests from certain men "looking for support!". After scanning their profile I noticed that every single girl on their friends list HOT lol..that being said not all guys are that way.. I accepted the guys that were honest :)

Haha

My spider eats your kitty
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I tried flirting with my guy friends, but frankly it wasn't as much fun.

imagesCA0JJA6R.jpg

Friend or not to friend? y_thinking.gif
  • sweetpunani
    Options
    When my *kitten* was my main picture I got bs friend requests from certain men "looking for support!". After scanning their profile I noticed that every single girl on their friends list HOT lol..that being said not all guys are that way.. I accepted the guys that were honest :)

Haha

My spider eats your kitty

::::head in gutter::::::
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add mandeiko.

she just wants you for your body.

She's right :)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    All my friends know I am pretty much here for the boobs and to make them regret sending a friend request.
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm responding because friends are the best thing to have. I love being on MFP and I hope you all feel the same...
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I don't mind having a lot of guy friends, as long as they're committed to the site like I am. :wink:
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    This has become a hot topic. :devil:
  • Multistyles
    Options
    This has become a hot topic. :devil:
    I had a feeling this would push a lot of buttons but not like this wow lol
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I'm not a collector, i have guy friends also, I interact with them also. Most of the female friends I have sent me the request, lol not all, am guilty of a few. Why? They wrote something funny, have a great sense of humor like me, I'm not a creeper and always thank whoever requests me and introduce myself to them. Do I appreciate a woman with a hot body. I'm a guy , of course I do! Do I appreciate someone who has lost a boatload of weight and have changed their lives? You bet your *kitten* I do! I hope I'm not labeled a collector, it's not what I am about, just ask my friends! You want to be friends ? Just let me know!
  • Multistyles
    Options
    Thanks for the add mandeiko.

she just wants you for your body.

It that were true, I'd still be ok with that.
    i'm not mad at you buddy
  • Multistyles
    Options
    I'm responding because friends are the best thing to have. I love being on MFP and I hope you all feel the same...
    yes I do : )
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I usually accept anyone who sends me a friends request and I've only had problems with one guy.

I know other women who have a lot of issues so I think I'm doing something wrong. :laugh:

^^this^^
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I get more friend request from women than men (I only have a few because I dont get many requests from men). But I accept all and I agree that most women are on this site....Lol and yes, like some of you said, women do support alot....At least the guy friends I have, I dont necessarily see them as a collector although they have a ton of women friends, but it's their choice, and I dont have a problem with it......And I definitely delete if no one interacts with me, for the reason that I interact with everyone because I cant help it lol...And I feel like if I am writing paragraphs to help you all the time, and I dont even get a "good job" not ONCE since we became friends, then I delete them because I feel bad if I skipped someone who interacts with me all the time....I accept both men and women as friends as long as they are willing to interact and support me, just I would for them. And plus I am all about the positivity :)

:)
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Interesting topic. I never thought about the mix of friends. I have both, but I just looked and it is 25% male and 75% female, but I think thats probably reflective of the gender mix of the site. I know I love having friends that are supportive and like to be supported and that is whats most important. The support from any gender is what helps me be successful. I work in behavorial health and our kids success is relative to how well we create relationships with them and I believe this site does just that. Creates an environment for healthy supportive relationships.
    That being said I have always had more female friends than male friends, so I may not be a good sounding board.
    ps... I can vouch for msniza, she is the positve superhero to a lot of us on here!
  • bigdaddycowgill
    bigdaddycowgill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I get more friend request from women than men (I only have a few because I dont get many requests from men). But I accept all and I agree that most women are on this site....Lol and yes, like some of you said, women do support alot....At least the guy friends I have, I dont necessarily see them as a collector although they have a ton of women friends, but it's their choice, and I dont have a problem with it......And I definitely delete if no one interacts with me, for the reason that I interact with everyone because I cant help it lol...And I feel like if I am writing paragraphs to help you all the time, and I dont even get a "good job" not ONCE since we became friends, then I delete them because I feel bad if I skipped someone who interacts with me all the time....I accept both men and women as friends as long as they are willing to interact and support me, just I would for them. And plus I am all about the positivity :)

:)

I'm one of her guy friends & I have almost all female friends, and I would like to think I'm one of the more talkative & supportive men on here to my friends. I've been declined many times & told it's because I have too many female friends & too few male friends. Thank you to Multistyles for posting this & giving his (and many of our) point of view. I'm glad to hear it's not just me...