Christina Aguilera

Options
2»

Replies

• ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Clearly, Kelly Osbourne still has some insecurities about her weight. So Christina Aguilera used to call you fat. Who cares? You're not fat anymore. Get over it.
  • Booboo78
    Booboo78 Posts: 169
    Options
    OMG I cannot STAND Kelly Osborne! :explode:

Her personality comes across as just vile, spiteful, and purely vindictive (okay, haven't actually met her IRL, but her b1tchy comments don't really further her cause there) . She has the kind of face I would never tire of smacking repeatedly.
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I don't have any issues with her weight gain. I do, however, wish she would dress appropriately for her weight. I'm not loving her trying to squeeze into these ridiculous outfits and everything spilling out all over the place. You are a beautiful woman...buy some clothes that fit and flatter your new curvy figure.

And Kelly Osbourne is a hypocrite. Anyone who has been heavy knows what it's like and just because she lost weight doesn't give her the right to judge anyone who has gained weight. Karma is going to get her!
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I don't have any issues with her weight gain. I do, however, wish she would dress appropriately for her weight. I'm not loving her trying to squeeze into these ridiculous outfits and everything spilling out all over the place. You are a beautiful woman...buy some clothes that fit and flatter your new curvy figure.

And Kelly Osbourne is a hypocrite. Anyone who has been heavy knows what it's like and just because she lost weight doesn't give her the right to judge anyone who has gained weight. Karma is going to get her!

+1

BTW watching "Burlesque" right now. Love her in it, and I like the choreography for the group numbers :smile: Again, though, think she did that just as she found out she was pregnant.
  • branflake5
    Options
    she definately looks larger than what u said she claims to be... and i agree if she doesn't want to lose the weight who cares its her business but please stop wearing booty shorts or no shorts at all (as i just saw a pic of her whre she "forgot" pants)
    another thing this made me think of is you really don't hear the media talking about christina's weight gain... but jessica simpson put on a few lbs and a bad pair of jeans and the media wouldn't leave the girl alone about it.
    also agreed wipe some of the drag make up off i am sure she would be Much better looking with out all that globbed on her face
  • BamaGurl47
    Options
    its not only that she gained some weight but she looks wrecked because she does not care to dress herself appropriately or fix her hair .. something else is going on ..like maybe depression..
  • Booboo78
    Booboo78 Posts: 169
    Options

another thing this made me think of is you really don't hear the media talking about christina's weight gain... but jessica simpson put on a few lbs and a bad pair of jeans and the media wouldn't leave the girl alone about it.

Not sure if you are in the States or not, but here in England the media goes on about Christina's weight all the time! Especially this nasty paper: The Daily Mail (or The Daily Hate-Mail as I like to call it). We also had the recent story of her going out with just her tights and 'underwear' on.

We also got the Jessica Simspon ones too, and the Britney Spears ones - when she had a breakdown. Of course, with her being bipolar, the weight will fluctuate especially if she is in her manic state, plus I reckon she had post-natal depression too. Thing is, she wasn't even that big to start with, even at her 'biggest'! Feel sorry for her, you can still see the sad, dead look in her eyes.