Gamers

Options
andy13
andy13 Posts: 208 Member
Any other gamers getting nervous about the amount of totally awesome computer games that are about to come out.
Skyrim is really gonna shag up my exercise routine nov-dec.

Replies

• StarlightxUK
    Options
    I've lost my gaming mojo at the moment. Not really playing a lot of games but I'm really looking forward too Borderlands 2 next year :D
  • babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    i love playing sim2-3 but now that i have a mac I cant I need to get a mac version.
  • snowpony
    snowpony Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I love Dragon Age almost on to Dragon Age 2, still in the expansion of DA1 cos my fiance hoggs the XBOX
  • PBJunkie
    PBJunkie Posts: 652
    Options
    4 dudes playing call of duty and having a beer is time well spent...
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I have to be honest running has more or less taken over my wow playing
  • nsimportant
    nsimportant Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Finally some games to fill my rest days. Loads of games lately just don't amuse me anymore and cant wait for Skyrim, Guild Wars 2 and Diablo 3. Only game that I play lately is Counter Strike Source and that one is old.
  • RichardCh
    Options
    I think it does a bit. I found I tend to exercise in the mornings and I use to use that time for watching video or playing games. That why these days tend to play mutiplayer/coop games. That being said finished batman pretty quick! Also need to stop playing lol so much at night causing me to sleep in alot
  • newbeetler
    newbeetler Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    How many RPM's do you think it would take on an exercise bike to power an XBOX and a TV?

Get fit while you game ;o)
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    How many RPM's do you think it would take on an exercise bike to power an XBOX and a TV?

Get fit while you game ;o)

Get a Wii :)
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    There's a CyberBike out for the Wii.
  • Ukgold66
    Options
    I have been playing a game called tribal wars for about 2 years now. 1 thing I found out about free server games is they take up way to much time and I'll never play one again once this is over maybe in 2 years
  • Melv1977
    Options
    Battlefield 3 is out this Friday on PS3 and I know my weekend is going to disappear. Going to stock the cupboard with some healthy snacks for when temptation sets in on those long games.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I'm good until the beta for the new WoW expansion comes out. :laugh:
  • slavaheroyam
    Options
    I just preordered LA Noire for PC and I'm crazy excited since it's my favorite game! :blushing:

I'm sort of interested in Red Orchestra 2 since I'm a Great Patriotic War nerd and I hear great things about it, but the $44.99 I just spent on the LA Noire preorder doesn't leave me with a lot of gaming money at the moment. Same with Assassin's Creed: Revelations which I really want to start getting in to.
    Curses, being a college kid!
    I was about to get Dead Island, but it seems really... easy. Watching walkthroughs of it get really boring.
  • Matttdvg
    Matttdvg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm probably quite lucky that I hardly have any money, so I can't afford the latest games.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I'm good until the beta for the new WoW expansion comes out. :laugh:

Yeah, Mists of Pandaria! Hoping that'll get my WoWing enthused again...haven't played WoW for ages as i just got bored of it!

StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm is the one I'm counting the days till....
  • CityOnAHill
    CityOnAHill Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    If Diablo III ever comes out, then I'll worry. Since I've been waiting about a decade, I'm not sure if it'll ever happen! :grumble:
  • HMonsterX
    Options
    If Diablo III ever comes out, then I'll worry. Since I've been waiting about a decade, I'm not sure if it'll ever happen! :grumble:

Since i never played Diablo 1 or 2, i was really keen to play 3...till i discovered the auction house lets you buy equipment for RL cash....:mad:
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I haven't played WoW for ages because I just don't have the time anymore :sad:

One day though!!

I still get a little upset listening to my guildies on FB chat about their raiding :grumble:
  • HMonsterX
    Options
    I barely got to see any Cata raids...we did BWD up to killing Maloriak...but after that everyone seemed to stop at the same time. Never even seen TotFW. :(

I just lost interest. Why was i raiding? To get better gear. What did i want the gear for? To raid with....