Driver license weight

Options
It official…, I now weigh less than my driver’s license says. Crazy because this last week I didn’t exercise or run. I even over indulged here & there. (I also forgot to log my stuff everyday.) I still managed to loss a pound.

How close are you to your driver’s license weight?

Replies

• daram05
    daram05 Posts: 80
    Options
    I'm almost 20lbs UNDER my driver's license weight. Can't wait to change that!

Good for you and keep it up!
  • cmiles23
    cmiles23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    DL SAYS 120......... I WEIGH 127 LOL
  • IMDABEAST
    IMDABEAST Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am actually 135 lbs lighter then my D.L. Guess I need a new one?
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Your drivers license has your weight on it?
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I am actually 135 lbs lighter then my D.L. Guess I need a new one?

If you get stopped- the cops may be very skeptical it's even you!!! Great job!

I'm about 15# less- hoping for much more!!!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Mine doesn't list the weight. If it did I would be a few pounds lighter than it says.
  • yager8725
    yager8725 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    When i get to goal weight im going to pay the money and wait in line for 2 hours just to have dumb picture retaken and see new weight on it!!!!!!! NOW THATS A GOAL
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Yeah. Normally when you go in to renew it, the person at your desk asks for your weight, and you give them the lowest believable number possible. "Yeah, I weigh 140... No, you don't need to get a scale, I'm sure... I just have a fat face, okay?"
  • pojo30
    pojo30 Posts: 62
    Options
    I'm not because our state doesn't list your weight on you license. Bonus!
  • lyngoode
    lyngoode Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm not because our state doesn't list your weight on you license. Bonus!

I'm moving to wherever you live:laugh:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I'm still about 28lbs over my license weight, but when I started here I was 70!
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    in my state it doesn't post weight on our licenses :tongue: :laugh: WHOOHOO!!! hahaha
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Since mine says what I weighed when I was 16... 33 lbs! But that was 110, and I never want to be that underweight again.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    When I started here it was 51 pounds away! Now I am only 17! I renew my license in January and it should need to be lowered!
  • InvictusPheonix
    InvictusPheonix Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I told the lady i was 5'8" and 120 (ok, i'm 130- but everyone lies right?) When she handed me my license, it said 5'7" 140... whatta*****
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm trying ti get back down to what my driver license says! Which was when I was 16. I got away with it when I had to get a new one when I turned 21 because I was pregnant. I didn't have to list my pregnancy weight. But I want to get a new one taken since I was all pregnant, bloated, and mean looking in that picture.
  • WhiteTonight
    WhiteTonight Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am three pounds lighter than what my driver's license says. Funny part is, when I renewed my license, I was 8 months pregnant and big as a house. When I filled out the info card, the snarky woman behind the counter looked at the card, looked at me, looked at my giant belly and said, "100 lbs? Yeah right!"

I replied, "Excuse me??" There was a very obvious reason why I didn't weigh 100 lbs at the time. After I delivered Oskar and put in 9 months of breastfeeding, I was very tempted to walk back in there with a scale and say, "Look, you sea hag. 100 pounds. On the nose! Wanna question me now?" Sigh.
  • 0namission
    Options

Righttt? where does this happen....im never moving to that stateeee ahhh!
  • awkwwward
    Options
    I'm still upset there are states that require this - especially since it's not a "hard" stat. OH has weight and hair color and I'm always like "I can change both of those in a weekend so what's the point?"
  • 0namission
    Options
    I'm still upset there are states that require this - especially since it's not a "hard" stat. OH has weight and hair color and I'm always like "I can change both of those in a weekend so what's the point?"

Exactlyyy i never understood the hair color thing..like um...people dye thier hair allll the timee!