OCD when entering your food to your diary....

Milziemooxx
Milziemooxx Posts: 104 Member
I am so bored at work, so thought I would share...

I have this strange OCD obsession when entering food on to my diary.... When I enter stuff, I have to do it in "order"... for example, if I eat a sandwich, I put the bread on first, then the butter/marg then the filling.... like the order you make it. When I have a cuppa tea, I put the tea first and then the sweetner! HAHA I know it sounds pretty petty but its how I like my diary to be. It would seriously bug me if I didn't have it in order...

Please tell me I am not the only one who does this? :laugh: :laugh: :blushing: :blushing:

Replies

• I don't do this, but you got a smile from me this morning. ;) Have a great day!! :)
  • julzmm
    julzmm Posts: 43 Member
    No you are definately not the only one that does this! :-)
  • i'm not that bad.......but i get twitchy if i cant enter in stuff to my diary
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    lol im the same way
  • This is how I do it too.... for me it is about not forgetting anything. If you enter in each item the way it is made you will not leave anything out.

I am a bit OCD myself :)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Yes and I hate when I Make a mistake and have to delete something, because then it's all out of order. :grumble:
  • msallymae
    msallymae Posts: 112 Member
    i love this topic, i do it too
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Hee hee...I could see myself doing the same thing!

One of my favorite t-shirts is:
    "I have CDO -- It's like OCD, but all the letters are in the right order." :laugh:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    Well not with the food so much but...

I do like to do my push ups in sets of 16. That way the numbers add up to 7. I do the same thing with the time on the microwave.

Stop judging me!
  • NemesisJRM
    NemesisJRM Posts: 248 Member
    I'd say its more memory recall than OCD, I do this when I can't find or forget something, Ill retrace my steps in order, so at that point I eliminate the what about this, have I added or done this parts, because everything is laid out in order of how it came to be :-D
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 731 Member
    I do, but only because I have no memory!
  • JigglyPig
    JigglyPig Posts: 231 Member
    Hee hee...I could see myself doing the same thing!

"I have CDO -- It's like OCD, but all the letters are in the right order." :laugh:

Hahah thanks for the laugh!! :)
  • Milziemooxx
    Oh phew! Glad I am not the only one :laugh: :laugh: lol! I think it makes my diary look neat too, not that anybody else cares, but I do hehe :tongue: xxx
  • pmfsl - you've made me fell I've been doing it all wrong lol
  • Milziemooxx
    Yes and I hate when I Make a mistake and have to delete something, because then it's all out of order. :grumble:

I used to hate that too, but there is a way around it!! Instead of deleting the item, just re click on it and then click add again and it will put it to the bottom :wink: x
  • Milziemooxx
    pmfsl - you've made me fell I've been doing it all wrong lol

There is no right or wrong way, its just the way I do it! Each to their own :smile: x
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member

I used to hate that too, but there is a way around it!! Instead of deleting the item, just re click on it and then click add again and it will put it to the bottom :wink: x

Yeah.....but what if I ate that item first? I'd still have to delete everything for that meal & start again.....have to log in the order in which I eat.....

Sue :smile: x
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Can't say I do, HOWEVER, I have to enter the "main" part of the meal so that it is listed before the sides..lol. Guess I kinda have the same thing goin on there.
  • Milziemooxx

Yeah.....but what if I ate that item first? I'd still have to delete everything for that meal & start again.....have to log in the order in which I eat.....

Sue :smile: x

If you ate that item first, then click on the rest of the items and re-add them, eventually the item you ate first will be at the top. I suppose it will take the same amount of time as deleting them all. But its how I do it x
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,757 Member

That made me LOL!

And yes, I do, this too. I could lie and say that it's about not forgetting anything, but for me, that's just a perk. For me, it's just about having everything in order.