rebound trampoline

Options
Anyone rebound? How do you log it? And what workout video's do you rebound to??
Thanks

Replies

• skinnypigeon
    skinnypigeon Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    would love to know as well!
  • amandae79
    amandae79 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    My mom just gave me a trampoline lastnight...i cant wait to workout.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    I would love to get one to use now that it is getting cooler and going to start the rainy season soon......there are rebound workouts on youtube, and exercisetv.com
  • YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    I use one. I just make up my own 'routines' to music. Sometimes I use small barbells. I throw in some upper body boxing moves, twists, jumps, jogging...I just mix it up to make it fun. If you have a DVD, that's great, too. I googled it, and am using 17 calories burned every 10 minutes --- or 206 for an hour.

Have fun with it!

Lucy :)
  • amandae79
    amandae79 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I found a few workouts on youtube that I cant wait to try out tonight when I get home.

Check out this site for calories burned....
    http://www.self.com/calculatorsprograms/calculators/caloriesburned/jumping_trampoline
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I added my own exercise, and then if I am going very low intensity I assume 3 cals, I have had days where I can go 10 cals a minute, but right now i cannot find my body bugg so i estimate intensity

love rebounding

uses 28 muscles in one go
    great for preventing cancer
    one of the few ways to drain lymphatic system
  • tifftaffy
    tifftaffy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Here's a link with some rebounding exercise routines...

http://www.bellicon-usa.com/why-bellicon/rebounder-videos/exercises/new-bellicon-routine-for-beginners

I had bought a Golds Gym mini-trampoline/rebounder, but I ended up returning it. Despite the fact that I was under the max weight limit of the Golds Gym trampoline it still didn't feel sturdy/safe for me to keep using it. Once I get near/at my goal weight, I intend on buying one of the rebounders from Bellicon. They're more expensive than most, but I from most reviews I've seen they are quite sturdy and durable.
  • november03
    november03 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tifftaffy
    tifftaffy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I went ahead and got a 44" bellicon... and i LOVE it. So silent and luckily I got it at a discount for the after thanksgiving sale, and it includes their workout dvd.