Looking for Motivation

Options
Hi there, I just dedicated myself to using this a week ago and have had great sucess. Looking for some friends to movitate and share stories with... I have 1200 calories per day.

Cheers,
Audrey

Replies

• jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • KA29
    KA29 Posts: 54
    Options
    7 lbs in 1 week, WTG!!!

MFP has been a real eye opener for me, by allowing me to see what I actually eat each day. At first it was a little scary, but as I went on I was more and more motivated to stick to this. I have 1300 calories per day, but know if I am going to indulge a little to work out longer and harder than I normally do.

Feel free to friend me for support.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    motivation comes from within!!! only you can decide what your goals are, and how to reach them!!
  • timothyjkiser
    timothyjkiser Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Looks like you are well on your way for week 1 being 7 pounds down, That is fantastic! Fee free to add me for support as long as you support back!
  • CarrieJ85
    CarrieJ85 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with your journey! Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

Feel free to add me. I know it may seem hard at first, especially with your calorie intake being so low, but if you exercise its like buying yourself more food, lol! Plus if you eat fruit for snacks they'll keep you from being ravenous and still be super nutricious. Good luck! you can do it!!!! :D
  • GoalsinMind
    Options
    You've started off great! Way to go! I believe that having a group of supporters is KEY to losing weight! I just signed up with MFP and I'm SO excited to see that it does way more than simply help count calories! I'd love to be your friend, and I'm at 1200 calories as well!