Worst Smells...

Options

Replies

• vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Lower Gastrointestinal bleeding FTW. Can I get a Hell yeah from the Nurses out there?

It was a few years ago now, but yup I feel like I'm back in the room now! :sick:
  • bhawkins0711
    bhawkins0711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Lower Gastrointestinal bleeding FTW. Can I get a Hell yeah from the Nurses out there?

Amen to that one!!!!!!! Nothing is worse!!!!!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Maggot infested anal carbuncles.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Liver
    Pooooo
    Brett's *kitten*
    Olives
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Burnt popcorn. Ugh.

You beat me to it! That is so flippin gross.. . .
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Omg so gross. I'm glad I've never smelled a dead human body in water or lower gasosomethingwhatever bleeding. BO, poo, and puke seem bad enough!! But, when I go on my jogs in the park and I run across that decaying animal smell, I think that tops anything I've already listed. Yuck!
  • liveletl0ve
    Options
    WET PEANUT BUTTER!
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I wasn't anticipating how gross this would get.........ewwwww!

LOL BUT YOU ASKED!
  • kirakaydawn
    Options

I tore my lower esophagus last year.. Whoever the nurse was that I threw up on..
    I now have some much more guilt for.. Maybe I should send her flowers.. I remember her name haha
    Think lower in the system. Lower, where poop is formed. Now add old blood.... Appetite suppressed for the day/week.

Mine was old blood and bile.. Mmmmmm the memories..
  • piratepiet
    piratepiet Posts: 45 Member
    Options

i can really see that... wow... i gotta go wash my brain :-)
  • mamafrahm
    mamafrahm Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    For the mama's (and dads).... A diaper genie with about a weeks worth of diapers in it.....
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options

Amen to that one!!!!!!! Nothing is worse!!!!!!

Well, yeah actually there is one thing much worse. And I've smelled both. And while Lower GI bleed is the worst, it's second on the list. I won't say what here on public boards even though we're topping each other. This is a public board. But if anyone wants to message me, feel free.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    For the mama's (and dads).... A diaper genie with about a weeks worth of diapers in it.....

That is a bad one.

Thank god for potty training.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Well...I WAS hungry...now that I'm not let's add:

*the vomit covered article of clothing someone left on the newspaper rack in the parking garage of the El Dorado a couple of Saturdays ago

*raw sewage, which ALWAYS wafts over to the outdoor mall that is only a few miles away

*rotten milk

I feel for the medical pros out there who deal with far worse than these, though.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

i can really see that... wow... i gotta go wash my brain :-)

Here ya go :bigsmile:

BrainBleach2.gif
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Ammonia from chemistry labs.

I have the nose of a bassett hound, and this is the first thing that literally made me gag :sick: I can still recall the exact smell *shudders*
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Human feces

..you mean all the other types are ok ?
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    The dump, Norco or Chino California, an old folks home, Tijuana, co-workers breath, stagnant water....