10 days today, and I feel fantastic :)

I lost 5 lbs at my first WI on Sunday, and today I had to tighten my belt! I know I won't continue with 5lb losses (I've been attempting to do the weight loss thing for over 15 years so I know how the start of a new program can jumpstart stuff, or it's just water), but it's still incredibly motivating to me to see anything changing so fast :)

Loving MFP so far!

Replies

• sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 699 Member
    Congrats on the 5 pound loss...and glad that you are feeling great about this. Keep this awesome feeling going. Keep moving, keep logging in all your food intake and add as many people as possible on MFP who will continue to motivate you to keep going. Good luck :-)
  • Gratz! I love that feeling! It only gets better.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    It is the little victories that makes this journey worth while. NSV(s) as we call me (non-scale victories). Congrats on the 5 lbs gone. What a great start - keep it up:smile::flowerforyou:
  • YAY!! Congrats!!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Wow! I'm SO glad to hear that!
    Congratulations on your success thus far, I can't wait to see your continued progress!
  • jdipier2
    jdipier2 Posts: 2 Member
    That's awesome!!
  • That's awesome! Today's only my fourth day here, but I feel better too! My roommate told me today that I seem to be in a better mood than I have been lately, and I think it's because I feel so good!