need more peeps!

Options
I've been on MFP for a while and really like the support everyone gives each other. So I though, the more the merrier. If you're not an axe murderer, send me a friend request.

Replies

• JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    I kinda feel the same.... I need more friends. I'll add you.
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    What if I was accused of being an axe murderer...but was then aquitted? Does it count?
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I don't friend people that have their profile closed...how else can you stalk them and see if they are worthy???
  • tefii
    tefii Posts: 31
    Options
    Aww same here would love to have new friends on here but dont know how to approach ppl without sounding creepy..
    :D

"Be my friend?"

-tefi
  • csamoska
    csamoska Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I need peeps too. I will add you.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    There was probably an axe in the car when I ran over my neighbor 12 times accidentally... so that doesn't count.
  • cominupmilhouse
    cominupmilhouse Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Just to clarify, you're NOT accepting friend requests from axe murderers? If I were you, I'd take all the axe murderers I could get. If you left an open invitation welcoming all the axe murderers on the internet to be your friend, I think they would really appreciate that. That's probably something that they don't see very often. But see what you have done is the exact opposite. I feel like you may have offended them. And I don't think most axe murderers are very up-front about their profession, so if saying "no axe murderers" is your only screening process you might want to find a safe place because these people tend to be pretty crafty hunters.

I won't judge you axe-murderers. I know we all have vices, we've all made mistakes. Here's the deal, all axe murderers can friend me, everyone else friend nolimits44
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    Just to clarify, you're NOT accepting friend requests from axe murderers? If I were you, I'd take all the axe murderers I could get. If you left an open invitation welcoming all the axe murderers on the internet to be your friend, I think they would really appreciate that. That's probably something that they don't see very often. But see what you have done is the exact opposite. I feel like you may have offended them. And I don't think most axe murderers are very up-front about their profession, so if saying "no axe murderers" is your only screening process you might want to find a safe place because these people tend to be pretty crafty hunters.

I won't judge you axe-murderers. I know we all have vices, we've all made mistakes. Here's the deal, all axe murderers can friend me, everyone else friend nolimits44

All valid points.
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I am always open to new friends so add away if you so desire.
  • ashley_dawn72
    Options
    well my name is ashley and I'm a 22 year old senior at Morehead State University in Ky. I'm looking for some new friends on here
  • awoutlaw
    Options
    The more friends the merrier!! Add me!
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options

She's put a lot of thought into beating your system. If I had to guess, I think she throws a pretty good axe. But at least she doesn't judge.
  • cookingwithtrace
    Options
    I just joined.. it is hard work trying to record everything, but I think I am already making progress! Oh yeah and I wanna be your friend (that does sound creepy).. .lol:glasses:
  • fitness4meAU
    fitness4meAU Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'd love some more friends as well, I'm a 40 yo mom of 4 boys, 3 are not living at home but on their own (more or less) and I've got a substantial amount of weight to loose. If you'd like to friend me, I'd like to be friends. No axes required :bigsmile:

Also I'm new here, so how do I know if my profile is closed or not?
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'd love some more friends as well, I'm a 40 yo mom of 4 boys, 3 are not living at home but on their own (more or less) and I've got a substantial amount of weight to loose. If you'd like to friend me, I'd like to be friends. No axes required :bigsmile:

Also I'm new here, so how do I know if my profile is closed or not?

It is not closed, fyi. You can change who you want to view it in your settings.
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    But what if the person that I axe-murdered fell in the middle of a forest where no one could hear it happen. Am I still an axe murderer?