Help me get back on track please!

Options
Hi all.

Here's my story: Started back in Sept of last year. I did VERY well, getting about 5 pds away from my goal weight. This was something I was SO proud of because I have Hashimoto's disease and no other previous diets worked. I got very sick(not because of the diet) but needless to say, I was leery to continue once I actually got better because I was that bad off. Now I am back and I need the support that I had the first time around because I have gained my weight back. Please add me! I need motivation and support (and even someone to kick me in the butt when I am not doing well LOL). Thanks;)

Replies

• sarahsedaii
    sarahsedaii Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend! WIll be glad to support any way I can!
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    hi courtney welcome back! You can add me:wink:
  • _Doreen_
    _Doreen_ Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I also have Hashimoto's. I had never heard of it before I was diagnosed... had never even hear of a thyroid disease!:noway:

Anyway, this is my second try on this site, and I'm determined to keep at it this time! :happy: Start out small... you don't have to do a ton of exercise to start. As you get going it will be easier. Don't forget that every little bit will help; you don't have to do hours of exercise... do things ten minutes at a time and it will all add up. Just do SOMEthing.

Good luck with your journey here!!
    :flowerforyou:
    Doreen
  • courtneylyn1
    courtneylyn1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!:blushing: