feeling on top of the world right now

Options
I did MFP about a yr ago and struggled - probably and no excuse and no BS but b/c I thought I was invincible... :( I have a BAD problem with the scale and weight myself twice a day - well last time I did this i would do good for a few days and if I was happy that the scale went down and I wanted let says fries, scale went down so I would have them...scale didn't go up the next day and so guess what I would do - do it again - and then would have a few more good days and go back down and back and forth i would go untill i gave up....
Well I started back 2 weeks ago today - hid my scale and only weigh in once a week - have NOT cheated with food or looking at the scale either - I am down 6lbs already :) I am soooooooooooooo excited! I do not even crave "bad" food - I feel great and first the first time very very proud of myself.
I went into the store the other day to buy a new pair of jeans and before I hit the inside of the store, I turned around and said...nope not yet -

I thought I would share my little bit of success b/c to me this is HUGE - my total weight loss goal was / is 15 lbs and I am down 6 so far - I am very please with myself and feeling really good. Self confindence is going up and it feels nice.

thanks for listening

Replies

• brugge220
    brugge220 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I know where you were at on your first attempt at MFP - I am there now ... Thankyou for sharing - I will hide the scales now too as I do exactly what used to do - weigh in twice a day .... This time for sure !!!!!
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are on your way!
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Yep keeping up with you on MFP is fun! You are doing great and it's good to see your confidence grow. U can do it!
  • dylanandsean
    dylanandsean Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awww thank you!!! Feeling my confidence grow feels good!!! I've never really had it before - I know it will always be struggle for me to be 100 percent confident but that's another work in progress!!!!
  • bellanoelle
    bellanoelle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Great job...I need to learn to hide my scale!
  • GreenTea703
    Options
    Just my two cents. In the same aspect of removing unhealthy snacks and sodas completely from the house to remove all temptation and let your mind be at ease in knowing if you are home, you arent going to eat it.

Maybe... give your scale to your friend or family to hold, just completely remove it, and weigh in at their house. Then you dont have to stress about how much you weigh when you are home and you can focus on your diet and exercise??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!