TEAM HIDDEN TREASURES - WEEK 4 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Ahoy Maytees!! Day 1 complete
    Plan b
    Day 1: 2 sets of 20 Windshield Wipers, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of Swimmer’s Press AND one exercise from Plan C = 100 jumping jacks!
    Not to mention 30DS and 10 min. Stationary bike.

Water over
    Calories under!
  • femmemusicale
    femmemusicale Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Ok - I'm good to go on the exercises today - Plan B. For the "add from group C" plan, I've decided to take 1/2 of two of them - 50 crunches AND 50 jumping jacks each day this week. Both of those are challenges for me, and I would LOVE to get to the point (maybe this week?) where I can do each of those without stopping. Right now I can do about 30 of each before I need to stop.

On my walk tonight, I had two goals in mind: 1) run the whole 15 minutes and 2) push the speed a little faster. Happily, I succeeded at both. I was able to maintain 4.0 mph overall, and just to test myself, I ran one minute at 5.0 mph. I thought I might die, but I made it! That is the fastest I have ever gone on my treadmill! :-D Tomorrow...maybe 2 minutes!!

Still working on water and calories for today, but definitely feeling motivated. I tested out my "flight outfit" on the scale tonight, just to see, and I am 241 fully loaded (clothes, sunglasses, shoes, camera). So...I've still got work to do this week!

Stay motivated everyone! We can do it!!!
    Noelle
  • jmh35slh
    Options
    W4D1

Water-done
    Calories-done
    Plan A-done
    Windshield Wipers from Plan B-done

I hope to have a better week--I'm NOT going to weigh myself until Sunday morning this week
  • littlemount
    Options
    Week 4/ Day1- Plan A- done
    Plan B- 2 sets of windshield wipers
    Walked in indoor track for 50 minutes brisk pace.
    Water- done
    Calorie- went a little over calories today.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    On my walk tonight, I had two goals in mind: 1) run the whole 15 minutes and 2) push the speed a little faster. Happily, I succeeded at both. I was able to maintain 4.0 mph overall, and just to test myself, I ran one minute at 5.0 mph. I thought I might die, but I made it! That is the fastest I have ever gone on my treadmill! :-D Tomorrow...maybe 2 minutes!!

Well done!!! :drinker:
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Hee hoo!

Scallywag Sherri droppin' anchor 'fore I set out to sea again...arrrrgggghhhh!

W3D1:
    Calories - under
    Water - over
    Cigs - zilch

Plan B exercises + 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, and 10 burpees from Plan C.

G'night everyone!
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Arrrrr! Me fiesty wench beauties - we've picked up speed and fatty is on the horizon - he's going down this week!! For sure :wink:
    This week, we are going to be pushed even more!! Are you ready??? I said are you READY?????

PLAN A (Low Impact)

Day 1 - 2 sets of 20 Wall Pushups (you should feel the weight of your body on your arms as you push back), 3 sets of 21's (you will complete one set by doing each move 7 times),  3 sets of 8 - 12 Swimmer's Presses,  150 punches, Walk 10 - 15 minutes.  Remember just one more step, just one more minute! AND one exercise from Plan B.

Day 2 - 2 sets of 20 Sitting or Standing Jumping Jacks (while standing or remain sitting do the upper part of a jumping jack with your arms out to your side quickly point them above your head almost touching then quickly return to the position with both arms out at your side), 3 sets of 20 Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes, 3 sets of 20 Kicks , 3 sets of 20 Side Bends.  Walk for 10 - 15 minutes. AND one exercise from Plan B.

Day 3 - 2 sets of 20 Wall Pushups, 3 sets of 21's, 3 sets of 8 - 12 Swimmer's Presses, 150 punches and today you need to walk for 10 - 15 minutes.  Remember you will need to walk one more than you did yesterday! AND one exercise from Plan B.

Day 4 - 2 sets of 20 Sitting or Standing Jumping Jacks , 3 sets of 15 Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes, 3 sets of 20 Kicks, 2 sets of 20 Side Bends and today you need to walk for 10 - 15 minutes.  Remember to walk one more than you did yesterday! AND one exercise from Plan B.

Day 5 -  2 sets of 20 Wall Pushups, 3 sets of 21's, 3 sets of 8 - 12 Swimmer's Presses, 150 punches and today you need to walk for 10 -15 minutes.  Remember you will need to walk one more than you did yesterday! AND one exercise from Plan B.

Day 6 - 2 sets of 20 Sitting or Standing Jumping Jacks , 3 sets of 15 Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes, 3 sets of 20 Kicks, 3 sets of 20 Side Bends and today you need to walk for 10 - 15 minutes.  Remember to walk one more than you did yesterday! AND one exercise from Plan B.

Day 7 - REST!  You deserve it!

OR

Plan B

Day 1: 2 sets of 20 Windshield Wipers, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of Swimmer’s Press AND one exercise from Plan C.

Day 2: 2 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps, 50 Squat Kicks, 20 Globe Jumps AND one exercise from Plan C.

Day 3: 20 Split Squat Jumps, 3 sets of 20 Wood Chops AND one exercise from Plan C.

Day 4: 40 ZigZag Hops, 3 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Press AND one exercise from Plan C.

Day 5: 2 sets of 20 Burpees, 50 Squat Kicks, 20 Globe Jumps AND one exercise from Plan C.

Day 6: 20 Mountain Climbers, 3 Sets of 20 Wood Chops, 3 sets of 20 Tuck Jumps AND one exercise from Plan C.

OR

Plan C

Day 1 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 10 burpees AND the Overboard in October exercises!

Day 2 – 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers AND the Overboard in October exercises!

Day 3 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 10 burpees AND the Overboard in October exercises!

Day 4 -  3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers AND the Overboard in October exercises!

Day 5 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 10 burpees AND the Overboard in October exercises!

Day 6-  3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers AND the Overboard in October exercises!

You can do this I promise! :bigsmile:
    BUMP...
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, well, today was my "rest" day for the week - even though it wasn't much for resting! I had an "Arbonne" party at my house, and it felt great! Talk about in home spa treatment! Too much housework to get done before everyone showed up, and the last person just left a few minutes ago. Kids are in bed, so I'm gonna call it a night as well - w/o doing Mondays' exercises.. so I'll do those on Sunday instead. Hope you all had a great day, and hope this week is good to all of us!

Under cals/ 8 glasses water!
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!

Week 4 Day 1

Plan B completed (windshield wipers kick my butt!)

And -
    40 modified pushups
    100 jumping jacks
    and a 5k!!! (I had extra energy today!!)

I have a question for those of you who run. My sis-in-law is doing a 5k turkey trot and wants me to do it too. I haven't really been training. I can walk forever, but can only do so many run/walk intervals. Should I concentrate on distance, or work for more intervals?
    Thanks ahead of time for any help!

Take care,
    Jax
  • spgabby86
    Options
    Well my fine matey's time to dock the ol' ship...G'night to you all

WATER - DONE
    CALORIE - UNDER
    CHALLENGE - DONE

3.52 miles walk/jog (50min36s avg speed 4.1 mi/h - fatest lap 12min23s

HIDDEN TREASURES - WEEK 4 ~ DAY 1
    Day 1: 3 sets of 20 Windshield Wipers, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of Swimmer’s Press AND one exercise from Plan C.
    100 Jumping Jacks & 100 Crunches
  • spgabby86
    Options
    Hello ladies!

Week 4 Day 1

Plan B completed (windshield wipers kick my butt!)

And -
    40 modified pushups
    100 jumping jacks
    and a 5k!!! (I had extra energy today!!)

TELL ME ABOUT IT...Windshield wipers KICK MUCH BUTT!

I have a question for those of you who run. My sis-in-law is doing a 5k turkey trot and wants me to do it too. I haven't really been training. I can walk forever, but can only do so many run/walk intervals. Should I concentrate on distance, or work for more intervals?
    Thanks ahead of time for any help!

Take care,
    Jax
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Day 1

Plan C- completed
    Water - over
    Calories -under

Have a wonderful week everyone! :)
  • femmemusicale
    Options
    Hee hoo!

Scallywag Sherri droppin' anchor 'fore I set out to sea again...arrrrgggghhhh!

W3D1:
    Calories - under
    Water - over
    Cigs - zilch

Plan B exercises + 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, and 10 burpees from Plan C.

G'night everyone!

Plan B plus three (3!) exercises from plan C, eh? Overachiever! ;-p
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    WEEK 4 - DAY 2

3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers AND the Overboard in October exercises - DONE
    Water - DONE
    Under Cals - DONE

Have a great day me hearties :drinker:
  • littlemount
    Options
    Week 4 /Day 2
    Plan A - done
    Squat kicks from Plan B
    Water- done
    Under calories- done
    60 minutes walking
  • jmh35slh
    Options
    W4D2

Hello everyone. Before I post my stats, I have a question-is anyone else having 'problems' with the SO about working out/eating? I feel like my husband is trying to put obsticles (sp?) in my way to keep me from eating right, or working out. We started working out together in July, and both of us were following a sensible diet. He even lost 30 pounds. At the end of the 6 week program, he decided to 'take a break'. since then, he hasn't joined me in exercising (and i ask him to every night-not nag him, just ask if he would like to join me), and he's back to his old eating habits. For instance: I got home at 6pm tonight, and we had planned on having BLTs. he then said he didn't want that and he wanted to go to McDonalds. He then got on the phone for about 30 minutes and when he hung up i said 'lets go'...his answer? "i don't want to go. go ahead and eat". so now it's like 7pm, we haven't eaten, and i still wanted to work out. It just felt like he did it on purpose, hopeing i wouldn't work out. I ate a lean cuisine meal, our daughter had pizza, and he didn't eat. now at 9pm, he's chowing down on pretzles. I just don't know how to handle it.

Thanks for letting me vent...i feel better.

Water-done
    Calories-done
    Plan A-done
    2 sets 20 Windshield Wipers from Plan B-done
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Hey team!

Plan B. Completed AND 100 Jumping jacks from Plan C!
    Water over
    Calories under!!

Whew our deployment is almost over!
    Me luv all ya wenchies!!
  • femmemusicale
    Options
    Jackie - you and I could have a LONG chat about this topic! And, I totally feel your pain. I think my SO is a little nervous about my focus on "me" instead of on "him" and of the changes I'm making. So, he doesn't like it when I work out or walk on the treadmill instead of sitting on the couch and watching TV with him. Sometimes I feel like I'm actually hiding my workouts from him so that he doesn't get put out with me. He keeps wanting to eat out at the last minute (like your McDonald's story today), when I have asked over and over not to do that because it makes it impossible for me to plan calories and such.

And, don't even get me started on working out together. That's like pulling teeth in our little apartment, and I think I've gotten him to walk maybe two times in the last 4 months.

So, I don't know if sympathy and shared troubles are helpful, but you've got them from me! :)

I just keep telling myself that I'm doing this for anyone else - not him, not society, etc. - only for ME because I deserve it and I want to do it! Remember that when it is tough, and do your best to stay on the path, even if you have to walk it alone from time to time. I think the SOs will come around eventually. Hugs! :)
  • femmemusicale
    Options
    Checking in for today - good on cal and water, plus plan B exercises (including the 50 jumping jacks and crunches).

Go, team, go!
    Noelle
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    plan b done (plus 3 sets of 21s), under cals, 8 glasses water. Another busy day/night w/ work and more work... I'm getting so burnt out!