A little bit of success for me

Options
Shell_7609
Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
This is me in May, I knew I needed to lose weight & I was trying on & off, but not serious until about a month later when within 1 week I turned 40, went to a concert & thought I was going to die just walking from the parking lot to the show, then 2 days later going to the doctor & the scale reading 278.3 pounds. That was the eye-opener I needed to get serious about this.

SDC10920-1.jpg

Here's me last week, getting ready for another concert, new haircut, same shirt, and 24 pounds gone.

WP_000230.jpg

Replies

• Ninja_Knitty
    Options
    Great job! Just turned 40 myself in May. Sure is an eye opener. But starting to feel younger just by being more active. You look wonderful. Good luck with your journey.
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Good job! :)
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    This is me in May, I knew I needed to lose weight & I was trying on & off, but not serious until about a month later when within 1 week I turned 40, went to a concert & thought I was going to die just walking from the parking lot to the show, then 2 days later going to the doctor & the scale reading 278.3 pounds. That was the eye-opener I needed to get serious about this.

SDC10920-1.jpg

Here's me last week, getting ready for another concert, new haircut, same shirt, and 24 pounds gone.

WP_000230.jpg

Great job! :) Also, love the new hair cut. ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!