Worst Smells...

Options

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Dead dog pee. The bladder often empties after euthanasia.

I don't miss working at the animal hospital all that much.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    crotch rot

or dying old person...who doesn't bathe and wears the same blue old man pants every time he comes into the office...and then insists he has to use my pen--i go thru a lot of pens

Ok Becks...you got me. Do tell....how did you come to smell crotch rot?? I am laughing my *kitten* off.

:laugh:
  • drog2323
    Options
    There's a guy who tends bar in town, he wears false teeth (all of them) that he never takes out, never cleans, never brushes - nuthin' - I actually ran from the bar to puke one night cuz he breathed on me. Bad!

LMAO! better bring an extra stick of Stride next time you hit that bar. that is absolutely revolting!
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    crotch rot

or dying old person...who doesn't bathe and wears the same blue old man pants every time he comes into the office...and then insists he has to use my pen--i go thru a lot of pens

Ok Becks...you got me. Do tell....how did you come to smell crotch rot?? I am laughing my *kitten* off.

oh i've worked with some pretty gross people...night shift in a call centre--in florida--where it's hot. believe me...you could smell it 10 feet away. puke
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Decomposing human flesh.
  • essjay75
    essjay75 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with the lower GI bleed-not a nurse, but one of my very first EMS calls was for this.....ugh. No way to describe.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Cat piss.

Those little dregs of beer left in the bottom of bottles that have sat in the hot sun whilst waiting a week for the recycling.

Lilies. (Horrible wretched things give me migraines.)
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Microbiology incubator
    This and Formaldehyde covered cat... which I'll be smelling today as I dissect a cat with my lab partners today in College... ugh!
  • drog2323
    Options
    crotch rot

that is a nasty piece of business that dude was rocking! or...dudette! LOL

oh i've worked with some pretty gross people...night shift in a call centre--in florida--where it's hot. believe me...you could smell it 10 feet away. puke
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Ammonia from chemistry labs.

I have the nose of a bassett hound, and this is the first thing that literally made me gag :sick: I can still recall the exact smell *shudders*

I'm with ya on this...carpet cleaners (well, the good ones) use ammonia to get red stains, like cool-aid, out of carpets...but to make it worse, they put an iron on it and heat it up. The *kitten* burns your nose! uck
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    There is only one smell that has ever made me gag. MELENA.

<gag>

vomitsmiley.jpg
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Now that I read the rest of the answers: AMEN to melena.

Second to melena was a fibrinopurulent empyema. Anerobic bacteria have an 'interesting' odor second to only one.

Oh look at that, it's lunch time. Time to warm up my meal. I'm starving.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Our ladies bathroom after someone very - eh-hem - not hygenic - has just left. They don't even have to drop any kids off at the pool. Just going in there and dropping their pants seems to do the trick.

:sick:

THIS!!!!! OMG I was shopping and down one of the aisles this chick smelled rotten! WHA! I left that aisle in a hurry! EWW

Ew ew ewwww yesssssss!!! :sick:
  • mrshoffman07
    Options
    Me after eating progresso chicken enchilada soup.
  • samwelli
    Options
    I have to admit the worst smell in the world comes from... My bowling shoes. My feet sweat when I bowl and the shoes literally crack after a few months. The dreaded odor is our teams secret weapon
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Microbiology incubator
    This and Formaldehyde covered cat... which I'll be smelling today as I dissect a cat with my lab partners today in College... ugh!

mmmmmm I quite like these smells. Formaldehyde especially. Smells like learning.Nerd.gif

In school when a kid would puke on the carpet. The janitor would come sprinkle some pine scented sawdust stuff on it and then vacuum it up. That combination of smells is about the only think to make me gag. I got to smell it again recently at the pediatricians office. Gross!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    chewing tobacco
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    I agree! Horse is not that bad as far as it goes.
    I am an AHT (vet tech) - infected anal glands is vile.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Microbiology incubator

Oh, I remember my Formaldehyde cat...
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Our ladies bathroom after someone very - eh-hem - not hygenic - has just left. They don't even have to drop any kids off at the pool. Just going in there and dropping their pants seems to do the trick.

:sick:

THIS!!!!! OMG I was shopping and down one of the aisles this chick smelled rotten! WHA! I left that aisle in a hurry! EWW

._. When the ladies' bathroom smells like a fish market or period blood.