low calories. /Celiac disease/vegan. help.

Options
Im just never hunger, and thinking of bad food makes me sick. Im only eating about 600 cals a day, and working them back at the gym. I find that if i were to eat all my calories id be extremely unhappy with myself, and i just couldnt do it.
Whats some low cal. foods that are vegan and gluten free. as I have celiac disease and cant intake wheat or gluten. and i wont eat processed foods,

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    You don't need low cal, you need to eat much more.

calorie dense foods. avacado, olive oil, nuts and seeds, nut butters
  • Arabian♥Breeze
    Options
    Please go see your Doctor. Im saying this because i care
  • cookc04
    cookc04 Posts: 71
    Options
    Yes go see a doctor and insist they refer you to a dietician also.
  • ahavoc
    ahavoc Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    And I'll post it here as well. Avocado, olive oil, nuts, these are all calorie dense foods. You need calorie dense foods. Lentils and beans very good for you, but you have to combine your vegan proteins and create complex proteins. I believe you might have an eating disorder from how you say "I find that if i were to eat all my calories id be extremely unhappy with myself, and i just couldnt do it." You need to see your doctor and work out a dietary plan to ensure you are consuming enough calories and getting the protein your heart and muscles need. I say this because I do care about you, you are worth it, and you need to eat and nourish your body and your soul. Good luck and blessings to you.