Roanoke, Salem VA area- Need Workout Buddie!!!!

Options
So I have a membership at the Y and my man doesn't go with me and i really need a workout buddie. I need someone else to work out and motivate me. Its boring inthere alone and doing the classes without anyone. I know if i had someone else there i would be on target. Cause you know us women try and compete with each other and i need that in someone right now. lol So who has membership the Y and in this area??????

Replies

• Baker0821
    Baker0821 Posts: 40
    Options
    Awww!!!!!! That's where I'm from!!!!!!! I would be your workout buddy but I live in Alabama now! I saw your post and I had to comment! I freaking love it there. I'll be visiting for the 4th of July to see my sweet grandma! LOL! Good luck! :)
  • knmiller4life
    Options
    Thats where I am ♥ I am in Roanoke!!!
  • shawana4
    shawana4 Posts: 49
    Options
    Well i don't love it here. LOL i'm from Mississippi and i have been here about 9 yrs. I want to move away but for the most its an okay place to raise your kids and its safe and not alot of violence.
  • ASGinter
    ASGinter Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! So extremely delayed response to this... Sorry!

I'm in Roanoke, too! I don't have a membership to the Y or anything, but my sons & I love walking on the greenways around. Let me know if you'd ever want to walk with us! Accountability is always great when it comes to exercise!!!!! (Especially for me!)

:)