Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest, Week #8 (full contes

Options

Replies

• irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    mail1.jpg

It's not a gain? TOM is STILL here and despite the 2 liters of water I drank yesterday and countless numbers of glasses of no cal pink lemonade I drank last night, I still am bloated like a whale.

Sweet Reward: Honestly mine is not gaining weight like i did last fall when I went to college. i'm pretty much maintaining/slowly losing. To some, this would be frustrating,but to me, it's so exciting to not gain. I went from 178 last Fall to 196 (October-December) from sitting/studying/lack of sleep/lack of exercise...etc So my sweet reward is just being here if I get to stay another week. :flowerforyou: It's keeping me in check with myself so by December, I'm not all fluffy again like Santa.

But if for some reason I don't maintain next week or lose my average of .4 (LOL), and if I see 173.0 or less, I will reward myself to a mall purchase...a shirt or jeans...something cute.
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Aww, thanks Maria - I was surprised to see a loss to tell you the truth - especially after the night I had! Joe is going through a growth spurt and decided to nurse every two hours all night long :( and so far all this morning! I have Ulcerative colitis and apparently the lack of sleep is causing a Flare up too.. Oh well! Trying to get some work from home done in between nursing. Nice job on the maintain!

Heather - way to go! That is an incredible loss :)

Robin and Chris too!

Still thinking about a goal I know is challenging but acheivable...
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Weight10-26-11.jpg

Down 1lb from last week :happy:

But up .2lbs from two weeks ago :cry:
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Yikes! Is that ginormous to everyone or just me? It's 168.4......the .4 is getting cut off for me.
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Erin, I :heart: the picture of your son...hubs looks like too :wink:

Thanks Kim. We had lots of fun with the pumpkins.

Will be doing my weigh in later tonight... Work till 6... blah.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Good Day!!

I am working a 12 hour shift today and then have a meeting until 10:00. I am also working a 12 hour day tomorrow; so, the results will be posted tomorrow evening.

Good luck everyone!!
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I love following all your successes, everyone! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    001.jpg

now thats a good idea i love having me time hahaha sit on me laptop for few hours hahaha... Good luck to you all I dont think I have lost any but styed the same hahah To mch weights this week still ever so sore... not sure ill do weights today maybe cardio with abs or something today wait and se how the girls feel too..

Oh when do we get to see our measurements from last week to the first time we measured would really like to know what and if i have lost and inches please :bigsmile:
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    2610.jpg

Same weight exactly as last week I believe.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    photo78-1.jpg

Well I maintained but have the .5 disadvantaged.
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    111026_001.jpg
    I think I lost 1.4lbs... Whoo Hoo!
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    photo.jpg

.6 lb gain... I think the 140's are kicking my butt.
  • irishgal44
    Options
    :yawn: Where's the rest of you slackers? :yawn:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    169.jpg

Ron down 3.4 lbs

168.jpg

Kim up 1.2 lbs

Jamie will be a non post for today....Since we are the last to post, she asked what her chances are? I reviewed the numbers with her and she is up 0.8 and will be eliminated from the Bash Busters. I told her to not even post because that's what is going to happen. I will post the result shortly.
  • irishgal44
    Options
    OMG Ron, way to go!!! You and Heather this week just ROCK it!! :love:

Sorry to hear Jamie had a gain - not much of one either - :grumble:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Oct26Week8.jpg

I don't have a lot of commentary for this week as I have to get up very early in the morning.

Ronbo is the winner of this week. This earns his team a 1 lb advantage and giving Immunity to Heather for next week. Heather, you will still have to weigh in on the upcoming Thursday for the team. Remember, your team still needs you!!

The Butt Bashers are down to 2 players :cry: Week #8

Prizes for next week are:

• 0.50 lb. advantage to be added to your weight loss
    • Give 0.50 lb. advantage to someone you love

Second Chance drawing, someone gets to come back. The comeback kid will decide which team they would like to join. Right now that looks like Cathy although she hasn't weighed in this week. In fact, none of the 2nd chance people have weighed in.

Let me know if I forgot someone...or, something
  • Naomi113
    Options
    where are our measurements we gave you them last week or week before and still have not seen what i have lots in inches???? May I please have both measurements if your not able to do them please
  • nisijam5
    Options
    where are our measurements we gave you them last week or week before and still have not seen what i have lots in inches???? May I please have both measurements if your not able to do them please

Naomi, on my spreadsheet, I mixed up the numbers and have to go back and recheck the accuracy. I just haven't had the time to do that. So, if you would like them now, your're going to have to go back and find them. Otherwise, you will have to wait until I can find the time to do it. :cry: I've been working 12 hour days.
  • Naomi113
    Options
    I can wait I just thought last week or the week before when you asked for them you were going to post them :) I tried looking for them but can not find them LOL i tried 3times and gave up LOL so much to look though hahahaha....
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I can wait I just thought last week or the week before when you asked for them you were going to post them :) I tried looking for them but can not find them LOL i tried 3times and gave up LOL so much to look though hahahaha....

Exactly...that's why I've been so long getting it done :wink: