:flowerforyou:
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    You mean....does this happen every month?????!!! **shocked**
  • trac3
    trac3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    2-3 cups of dandelion tea will help! Lots of water and some foods if you can get them: watermelon, strawberries, cucumbers and cabbage! And lemon water too!:smile: Hope you don't float away and feel better soon!
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Does it happen to men too???? Do I need to be worried???
  • trac3
    trac3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You mean....does this happen every month?????!!! **shocked**

lol. Too bad a man isn't lucky enough to experience this phenomenon.... We'd at least get shorter work days a few days of the month!:laugh: :tongue:
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I feel that if these companies that make feminine products truly wanted us to have a "happy period", feminine products would vibrate...
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I feel that if these companies that make feminine products truly wanted us to have a "happy period", feminine products would vibrate...

hahaha YESSS!!!:laugh:
  • miseryhead75
    miseryhead75 Posts: 40 Member
    Options

LOL, I have to agree.....
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I have taken a complete poll of Mfp, Facebook, and MySpace before that. Every one agrees, especially men, that every single woman should have a hysterectomy. That will solve so many problems for so many of us. Just saying.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I have taken a complete poll of Mfp, Facebook, and MySpace before that. Every one agrees, especially men, that every single woman should have a hysterectomy. That will solve so many problems for so many of us. Just saying.
    Why call it a hysterectomy? Why not an uterectmomy? Is it because women stop being hysterical every month??

(OOOHHH, I KNOW I'M ASKING FOR IT NOW!!!! Let the stoning begin <winces in anticipation>)
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Im Bloated. help.

aa0d950e.png

Stolen. worth the re-post.

LMAO! that was funny! I can't believe how many parents failed to educate their daughters on "Aunt Flo"..
  • Legalchica
    Options

THIS!!!!!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Does it happen to men too???? Do I need to be worried???

Only if you have a vagina. Of course if you ARE a man with a vagina, you probably have a slew of other issues as well
  • McPenguin
    Options
    Why call it a hysterectomy? Why not an uterectmomy? Is it because women stop being hysterical every month??

(OOOHHH, I KNOW I'M ASKING FOR IT NOW!!!! Let the stoning begin <winces in anticipation>)

No throwing stones here, I used to wonder that myself!

Anyone? Any people in the medical field want to tell us if there was a terminology that started with "hyst" that DIDN'T refer to how men believed women were back in the day? (ok, some of us actually are, but still... )
  • channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    This post sums up about 1/3 of MFP forum posts! :laugh:
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Thanks for the laughs, totally needed it.