Replies

• Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Carl you got all those pics in your "spank bank"???? :wink:
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    The difference between "sexy" and "trashy" is often dictated by the amount of skin shown.

:flowerforyou:

not trashy, just hate wearing jackets, or long sleeves, I don't mnd jeans, I wear them all the te, but really not a winter clothing fan
    Move to Florida or Hawaii. Or consider freezing every day as an option.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    i love cabled sweater dresses for a sexy look. leggings or tights with knee high boots. you can't go wrong.
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I would put short jean shors and a corset top on and drive with the top down. I mean I am pretty sexy all the time but you know, like skin sexy?

I am in no way attacking you. I do not pass judgement on anyone but you made the above statements which may lead some to think you are a bit trashy. If this was 1988 and you were 18, that would be a different story.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    being sexy doesnt mean dressing in less ! You can be just as sexy in a nice outfit for winter...Its the person who wears it not the clothes that makes you sexy . Just Saying

Much agreed. .. There are lots of sexy sweaters and form fitting clothes for winter. I for one am glad that now I can wear my jeans and long sleeves without getting overheated.:smile:

like I said, i am sexy all the time, just tired of cold weather I like to show skin a little, those that don't, thas fine, but I do

Sorry but if you are that confident in your SEX Appeal than why are you asking?
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Wear Saran Wrap. It's wind and stain resistant.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

No,a web search and the second one had the code wrong from a previous post.
    Fixed it so it would show. :smile:
  • allie1904
    allie1904 Posts: 248
    Options

No,a web search and the second one had the code wrong from a previous post.
    Fixed it so it would show. :smile:

Fankyouuuzzzz :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options

It's not very insulating, tho. It smells bad, too.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You can definitely be sexy fully clothed. Fall and winter are my favorite seasons. I love the fitted sweaters, coats, scarves, boots, nice jeans. Find what colors suit you best. My best colors are mid to dark blues, forest/grassy greens, browns, whites, dark purples. Find clothes that fit nicely. But I do agree, if you already feel good in your skin then you shouldn't worry about feeling sexy in winter attire.
  • complete_tease
    complete_tease Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    The difference between "sexy" and "trashy" is often dictated by the amount of skin shown.

I :heart: you

• jnettiedotson
    Options
    Skin does not mean sexy.
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    i love cabled sweater dresses for a sexy look. leggings or tights with knee high boots. you can't go wrong.

good idea, love that look!
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I am wanting to wear sexier clothing, and have had a lot of fun doing it so far, yes I am gettign daring!

And then the freaking cold weather starts, not I a only sexy in my house! I mean, I am really looking good lately, very happy with my body, and I really wanted ot show it off more. My husband loved when I would put short jean shors and a corset top on and drive with the top down, and now those days are gone for at least 4 months, maybe more.

How can you be sexy in winter clothes? I mean I am pretty sexy all the time but you know, like skin sexy?

D*mn! What's with the bragging? Conceded arent we.

"A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears. "
    Anne Roiphe
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options

You're thinking of the American version, where you use butter. I'm talking about the proper British version, which calls for a layer of real animal fat slathering before applying the Saran Wrap.

And those pine tree car fresheners kill any bad odors. What's sexier than little green trees?
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I dont understand? you dont have HEAT in your bedroom?
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options

You're thinking of the American version, where you use butter. I'm talking about the proper British version, which calls for a layer of real animal fat slathering before applying the Saran Wrap.

And those pine tree car fresheners kill any bad odors. What's sexier than little green trees?

How silly of me! Of course you meant the British version.

And the answer is nothing. Nothing is sexier than tiny green trees that smell like pine.
  • skinnywithin
    Options
    I dont understand? you dont have HEAT in your bedroom?

I :heart: YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST ANSWER I HAVE SEEN YET ! ( BESIDES MINE THAT IS ) LOL
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    being sexy doesnt mean dressing in less ! You can be just as sexy in a nice outfit for winter...Its the person who wears it not the clothes that makes you sexy . Just Saying

TOTALLY AGREE!
  • skinnywithin
    Options

TOTALLY AGREE!

COuntry Darling...I think you are as cute a button ! You have such a happy face.