2LoveAndHate Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I do not give a ****. Thanks! :drinker:

Well by posting you clearly did
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    tribute threads are fun

Agreed. Makes me want to deactivate my account. Start a new account and make a tribute thread for myself.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    That's a shame. He was knowledgeable, helpful and friendly.

Do I care he has left? A little, yes. Health and well being are such important facets of life that people who help others achieve these goals with solid information are a valuable resource.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I think I'm having Deja Vu. Didn't we have a thread exactly like this yesterday? smiley-think004.gif
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I think I'm having Deja Vu. Didn't we have a thread exactly like this yesterday? smiley-think004.gif

Is that like Deja Vu all over again? I'm going back to the three wishes thread at least I had a chance there!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    why the hell do you guys care and worry so much cause you KNOW he'll be back under a new name and will find all his sheeple again before long...fear not folks.
    [/quote

mmm, what's a sheeple? Is is a tower of sheep on top of a church? Please, say yes. Please, say yes!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    why the hell do you guys care and worry so much cause you KNOW he'll be back under a new name and will find all his sheeple again before long...fear not folks.

mmm, what's a sheeple? Is is a tower of sheep on top of a church? Please, say yes. Please, say yes!

sheeple2.jpg
  • 2LoveAndHate
    2LoveAndHate Posts: 57 Member
    Options

sheeple2.jpg

lol
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

sheeple2.jpg

Some posters must be feeling a little sheepish right about now...