One Year- 120lbs

Options

Replies

• Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Pics are GREAT, amazing work, keep it up!!!!
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Great work at never looking back! :flowerforyou:
  • Suzan_W
    Options
    You are awesome!!! Thanks for your story. I'm really inspire It.
  • starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Holy guacamole-y!!! This is very inspiring!! You look awesome!! Great job!! (Also, I *love* your curly hair!!)

Let's be friends ;)
  • RoxyMoxie
    RoxyMoxie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats! This is very inspiring I hope and pray i cud lose 120 in a year.
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! Great job!!!!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Excellent!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • bee_grrl
    bee_grrl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing job!! You have done well!!
  • Jennieam
    Jennieam Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I wasn't gonna post a success story, seeing as I'm only about 1/2 way to my goal. But a friend told me that it could be inspiring to others and helpful to those starting out, so here I am :-)

.... I have an extremely supportive husband who not only weighs and measures foods when he's cooking, but he also eats the same as I do. I know it sounds cliche to call it a lifestyle change, but it's truly what it is for us. Our lifestyle has completely changed over the past year. Not only do we eat healthy and exercise, but I am now only about a year away from my bachelor's degree in Nutrition Science.

Thanks for your post, which is indeed inspiring to others (including myself).

Not only have you done really well from the weight loss, you have also done well at your studies. Congratulations also to your support team (including your friend and your husband).
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Simply Awesome! I don't know you but, I am so proud of you and your success so far on this journey. Keep it up!
  • krystico
    krystico Posts: 104
    Options
    Inspiring? Absolutely! Keep up the great work!
  • Jean410
    Jean410 Posts: 104
    Options
    You are so lucky you have such great support. Congrats on your progress. You look great!!
  • MrsJessaMarie
    Options
    You're amazing! :)
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congratulations on your success!
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!! Amazing...:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

You are definately an inspiration...and yes it's a lifestyle change!!!
  • copykatnjesus
    copykatnjesus Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Praise God! Good for you!! Keep it up. I know you must
    be so happy with yourself. WTG!!!
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I wasn't gonna post a success story, seeing as I'm only about 1/2 way to my goal. But a friend told me that it could be inspiring to others and helpful to those starting out, so here I am :-)

I've been on MFP for just over a year. I can't pinpoint exactly what clicked for me to begin this journey. All I know is that once I started, I never looked back. I have logged every single thing in the past year, minus 1 day when I first started.

I will say that I have a lot of things going my way in this process.. I have an extremely supportive husband who not only weighs and measures foods when he's cooking, but he also eats the same as I do. I know it sounds cliche to call it a lifestyle change, but it's truly what it is for us. Our lifestyle has completely changed over the past year. Not only do we eat healthy and exercise, but I am now only about a year away from my bachelor's degree in Nutrition Science.

So there you have it :-) And here's a pic of what a year of MFP looks like!

WOOOOHOOOO! Defiantly inspiring! Congratulations!!! So happy for you!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS you look awesome. You should be very proud of yourself. I am looking forward to seeing your after pic. I know you will get there
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    wow you deflatted!!! you are looking great and doing so well" congrats on this hard wk, amazing loss 120 in a year
  • Congratulations on a fantastic year! You look so happy and healthy!! Wonderful for you!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!