Turbo Jam anyone?

Options
Has anyone tried this?

If you've seen my other posts- you know I ordered beach bodys brazil butt lift. I'm planning on doing that and I'm thinking towards the future. This looks like a good program.

I have about 55lbs till I'm at my goal weight- I haven't started brazil butt lift yet- so I'm hoping I lose a bit of weight from that.

My husband is going to go to boot camp this coming up spring and I want to do a program that will get me into amazing shape by the time I see him for his graduation (12 weeks after he leaves).
I'm thinking getting turbo jam might help me get there.

Thoughts?

Replies

• ohmissemily
    ohmissemily Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    get it, its a good program. its fun and well your going to be sore. i love it its my choice of exercise 95% of the time now. and i just did it like 15 minutes ago actually lol...my profile pic is of me just like 10 minutes after a workout and im beet sunburnt red lol from it. its a wonderful investment :)
  • ehos
    ehos Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love turbo jam! I love it so much that I went and got certified to teach TurboKick! It's a great workout, I hope you enjoy it! I do.
  • Gemnildy
    Gemnildy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Awesome program! I try to do at least one of the routines per day! Love the 20-minute workout and it works great with Ab Jam to give you a nice 40 minute workout! I'm ready to start looking at rotating all her routines now that I have these down.... and yes, they are exhausting but in such a good way! :flowerforyou:
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    Turbo Jam is great. I've been doing it for about a month now and enjoy doing the workouts because they're so fun and I really work up a sweat!
  • mbofinger
    Options
    I agree with everyone else.....Turbo Jam is a wonderful program! I have almost all of the DVD's & I love them! Today I am doing the Lower Body Jam & 20-Minute workout. I have been looking at Turbo Fire as my next program to purchase. Good Luck with your weight loss & good luck to your husband at Boot Camp.....my husband is in the Air Force! :)