Hi, New to My Fitness Pal

medic64
medic64 Posts: 8
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
:smile: Name Jenn, Well I have been on a journey for many many years. Working out since April 03, and NO WEIGHT LOSS.. Just like a hamster in a wheel.. 12 weeks ago I joined a local weight loss challenge and learned how to keep a food log and WOW. In 12 weaks lost 21 lbs and 25 inches.. I have still like 38 lbs to go.. So the group is starting another challenge April 8th.. I need more motivation. So here I am... Gald to meet everyone...:bigsmile:

Replies

• medic64
    medic64 Posts: 8
    :smile: Name Jenn, Well I have been on a journey for many many years. Working out since April 03, and NO WEIGHT LOSS.. Just like a hamster in a wheel.. 12 weeks ago I joined a local weight loss challenge and learned how to keep a food log and WOW. In 12 weaks lost 21 lbs and 25 inches.. I have still like 38 lbs to go.. So the group is starting another challenge April 8th.. I need more motivation. So here I am... Gald to meet everyone...:bigsmile:
  • corin22
    corin22 Posts: 24
    Hey jenn i just joined about 30 min ago!!! congrats on your weight loss and i wish u the best on your up coming weight loss.......
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,132 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Welcome, Jenn,
    MFP is a great place to connect with a lot of people on the same journey. You can learn a lot here and find out how to make changes in your eating, exercising, and attitude to make your journey successful and a life-long way of living.

take it one day at a time and take baby steps.

good luck to you:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • iambrandice
    iambrandice Posts: 157 Member
    Welcome! This is a great site for motivation, and it's already helped me even though I've only been on for a week! If you want, you and I should try to help each other, because you've got 38 lbs to go, and I've got 39, so we're very similar! It would be have someone else who is in the same boat as me! Add me as a friend if you want. :glasses:
  • Welcome Jenn. Congratulations on your weight loss and good luck on your continued journey. You will find this site helpful, supportive and motivational.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy:
This discussion has been closed.