30 Day Shred Start 10/25/2011

Options

Replies

• eep610
    eep610 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I started 30DShred on 10/24. I completed Day 3 of Level 1 this evening. I can tell already tell it's easier, now can't wait to tell difference!
  • edinphx
    edinphx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    L1D2 done! felt good again today, pushed real hard at the end.

Good luck to everyone

Ed
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    :tongue: L1D3 done! Woo Hoo...gosh I hope I can stick this out...I know WE ALL can!
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Just got the video on Friday and did it once. Felt good. Just needed motivation to go all the way.
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    WooHoo everyone is doing amazing!! So I have decided I'm not gonna weigh in untill the day I finish my 30DS If I go straight it will be the day before Thanksgiving. Even with kicking my *kitten* this week I didn't lose any but I'm also happy I didn't gain any! So I'm off to start my day. Good Luck to everyone. We Can Do This!!!
  • AWiggity
    Options
    I just started this morning. And I have no upper body strength at all. It definitely killed me. But in a good way. I felt it when I had to lift my arms to wash my hair in the shower afterwards. My question is, how do you enter the work out into your tracking exercise thing?
  • tpt42087
    Options
    I just started this morning. And I have no upper body strength at all. It definitely killed me. But in a good way. I felt it when I had to lift my arms to wash my hair in the shower afterwards. My question is, how do you enter the work out into your tracking exercise thing?

Wtg! Day 1 was hard for me I thought 5lbs weight would be good well I switched to 3lb weights yesterday thinking of going back and forth with them. Any way I was told to log it as Circuit training, general . Good Luck
  • AWiggity
    Options
    Awesome. Thanks. I just signed up on here the other day. So I haven't filled out my info and put pics or anything on my profile. But counting calories is seriously eye opening. And nothing like doing fat shaking jumping jacks first thing in the morning to realize you need to motivate and lose some fat. I also picked 5 lb weights. Oh, and I cannot do pushups for anything.
  • tpt42087
    Options
    Awesome. Thanks. I just signed up on here the other day. So I haven't filled out my info and put pics or anything on my profile. But counting calories is seriously eye opening. And nothing like doing fat shaking jumping jacks first thing in the morning to realize you need to motivate and lose some fat. I also picked 5 lb weights. Oh, and I cannot do pushups for anything.

I added you as my friend :) We can motivate each other and your welcome to join all of us on our 30 day shred!!! I started my counting calories about 3 years ago then the holidays came and I quit. Started again in April of 2010 and lost 45lbs in about 3 1/2 months then found out I was pregnant with my son. He is now a lil over 7 months old and Im just feed up with my body! Im down 11lb since I started this site in Sep. I would like to lose another 45 by april of 2012. Good Luck!
  • tpt42087
    Options
    WooHoo!!! Day3 Level1 DONE!!!:bigsmile: I must say Circuit 1 is still kicking my *kitten* big time I started over 2 times I was having really bad pains in my left side :ohwell: and I had to rest Not long just a bit heart rate was def still high as crap! I would like to get a HRM sometime soon. I just hope I see results at the end of this cause I weigh in today adn didnt have a gain or loss:huh: so im ok but kinda upset I've been kicking my *kitten* and it's not payinf off but hey last week I was down 5.2lbs in one week so maybe thats why.......Hope you all have a great day :happy:
  • Tsdennis
    Tsdennis Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I just ordered 30DS it should be here tomorrow is it too late for me to start with you all. I had a baby 7 weeks ago and would love to do everything possible to lose 20 pounds by Christmas. I began counting calories and zumba 10 days ago and have lost two pounds.
  • tpt42087
    Options
    I just ordered 30DS it should be here tomorrow is it too late for me to start with you all. I had a baby 7 weeks ago and would love to do everything possible to lose 20 pounds by Christmas. I began counting calories and zumba 10 days ago and have lost two pounds.

Congarts on your baby! I havent got my dvd yet either! I am doing it off a web site cant wait to do my workout in the livingroom! This office is kinda small! Good Luck
  • Tsdennis
    Tsdennis Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thank you! What website do you use maybe I can start today while I'm motivated.
  • tpt42087
    Options
    Thank you! What website do you use maybe I can start today while I'm motivated.

I found it by mistake the other day it's not an english website but the dvd is in english.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/UgpuDex8Iuo/
  • misty5976
    misty5976 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I started shredding on the 25th to... so id like to join.

Is it "mandatory" to move up a level every 10 days? On the beginning of the video she says to move up a level when you're ready ... i honestly don't know if I will be ready to move up a level. Ive done 2 days of Level 1 so far and really really struggle through the jumping jacks/cardio sessions. The thought of level 2 terrifies me right now! lol !
  • meredithd13
    Options
    it says on the internet that it burns around 180 calories per session, so to be on the safe side i log it as 150 calories. i just added an exercise manually and allocated 150 cals.
  • misti17
    misti17 Posts: 106
    Options
    I'm on Day 7 but would love to be part of this group! I need the extra motivation!
  • polarcubby
    Options
    I started on the 25th too. Will probably skip Fridays since I'm also doing C25K 3 times a week. First day was great but yesterday I was hurting! Had trouble following exercises mostly because my thighs were killing me! I'll see how it goes today but I like the ab pain, feels right.
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Day 1 30ds- done!!! used as a warm up to my sparring class -- hopefully I didn't wear myself out too much. Put I am trying to increase my endurance so pushing myself is the point then isn't it.
  • eep610
    eep610 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of Level 1 done! Getting easier. But, I still have "fear"...can't wait until there's no more left to "leave my body"!