Anyone wants to join our next challenge, add me:)

Options
2»

Replies

• Tsdennis
    Tsdennis Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 7-10 pounds by Thanksgiving. Weekly challanges would be great.
  • lyyzza
    lyyzza Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've not done a group challenge before, but I would love to join. I would like to loose12-15 lbs by Thanksgiving.

Looking forward to new motivation...

Thanks,
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    I am so impressed by all of you for signing up! I hope that everyone will have fun and get support+ideas from each other as always! Challenge will be up soon! I am working on it :)
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Count me in this time;Dia!! I like the idea of losing xx amount of pounds by Thanksgiving...and the 30 minutes [or more] per day exercise!! :happy:
  • cindyglaser
    Options
    I'm new to this site and love the idea of a challenge! Count me in!
  • kalea_83
    kalea_83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    add me please...this will be my first challenge and Im so excited! :happy:
  • DKBelle
    Options
    Thats the spirit Monih!!!! I am so happy to count you in!!!
    Count me in this time;Dia!! I like the idea of losing xx amount of pounds by Thanksgiving...and the 30 minutes [or more] per day exercise!! :happy:
  • DKBelle
    Options
    wow, I can't count anymore :P WOW & WOW more people is signing up for this challenge than we ever had for the previous :)) Awesome!!! I just eat lunch and let you know the details :)
  • DKBelle
    Options
    Challenge is up :) You can read it on my blog :))
  • DKBelle
    Options
    Turkey Challenge :)

As Triple Treat Challenge ending soon I was thinking to start a new challenge and since everyone responded positively to our previous challenges why not stay on track. Unfortunately some people gave up, but there were so many who stayed and took the time to get stronger, healthier and skinnier. I think we all become a great supporting system and I personally was and still glad to read all the comments regarding food, workout or any other subject. I hope all of you who signed up and will sign up to our Turkey Challenge will find these challenges useful and rock till the end.
    Now more about the challenge. As you may have followed the previous challenges you know all by now that just to workout is not enough, but eat healthy therefore I would love to keep as a rule to eat the Healthy veggies and fruits. You can find fresh ideas daily on my Facebook page where I try to get to you as many cooking ideas as I could so nobody have to stress about what to eat. Remember most of us is on a small budget therefore the foods I make will really fit your wallet and keep you on track. Workout is another challenge and as most of you guys are working we need to agree on doing at least 30 minutes of exercise every day 6 times a week, since our body needs a rest day it is up to you when, but will be necessary to do, so your body will have time to recover and push harder the following week. As I see most of us are carving for snacks therefore for the very first time we will include 1 cheating day each week, before you get too excited you will be not allowed to eat as a" pig" the whole day, but means that you can eat whatever you want staying between your calories.
    I would make that they on your rest day so the following day like I said we can all push harder. It will also boost up your metabolism and you get to snack a bit which is good.Our goal will be to loose each week at least 2lbs (1kg) so at the end we will have a total weight loss of 6lbs (3kg) or more, it is up to you how hard are you willing to push.As our body is 80% of water therefore you will have to drink at least 64 oz of water every day ( if you do more it helps your body and weight loss so you are welcome to do that) If you drink green tea that could also help, but since I always forget :P it is only a choice now.

Rules shortly:

- Eat as healthy as you could during the day ( make your dinner smaller and lighter( optional: eat salad instead as your metabolism slows down by the end of the day it will help you to loose weight)
    - Drink 64 oz of water daily ( green tea is optional on top of the water)
    - Eat fresh fruits during the day between each meal so your metabolism get faster
    - Avoid sugar and possibly too much salt ( these are the main enemies who makes fat get stuck on you)
    - Workout 30 minutes a day at least 6 times a week ( if you already working out 30 minutes make it 60 minutes)
    - Take a rest day and make this also your cheating day, but try to stay within calories :P
    - Weigh in weekly on Monday ( try to loose at least 2lbs a week, if it is more it's just amazing)
    - Make sure to comment daily under the challenge so we knows that how you do and get ideas, support from you too!

I hope that everyone will have fun and loose the weight that you put on as a goal. Don't forget to check in your weight on the 1st of November so you can stay better on track with your weight loss. There are free sites that can help you with workout ideas or recipes.

www.myomytv.com
    www.bodyrock.tv
    www.diet.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cooking-ideas-Diet-foods-in-a-different-way/179121125503371

Cooking ideas Diet Foods in a Different way on Facebook( I update this site daily, but I would love to see new healthy recipes from all of you)

Cheers,
    Dia
  • slainnz
    slainnz Posts: 75
    Options
    Would love to join, sent friend request. Thanks :)
  • DKBelle
    Options
    Awesome :) You are in! Make sure you check in daily from when our challenge starts.
    Would love to join, sent friend request. Thanks :)
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Thanks for the challenge, Dia!
  • jenbo100
    Options
    I'm in the UK so don't celebrate thanksgiving but I'd love a challenge!
  • kittybells
    kittybells Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am in! I would like to get to 143 pounds by Thanksgiving (which I was unfortunately at a month ago). I don't want to go backwards anymore!!!! Currently, I am at 150 pounds. My Christmas goal will be 139. My ultimate goal is 135 and the closer I get, the harder it will be I know. I can feel myself getting back to old habits and I just don't want to do that again. I hope that this challenge will keep me focused. I do a boot camp 4 days a week and will then walk/run 2 other days. I will stay under my calories and leave all cheating to 1 day.