Getting There

Options
So, I am down 23.5 lbs in basically 2 months. I couldn't tell you the last time I lost 23.5lbs.
I'm actually starting to beleive that I can do this!
This morning, I am wearing size 16 jeans down from a really snug 18-20 or my stretchy maternity pants. I feel awesome about myself (it's been a long time since I have said that).
MFP has changed my life! Thanks to all my supporters, and to all the brave souls that post their before and after pics...you have all been so inspiring and motivating.
I WILL post pics when I reach my first goal of 211 (pre-preggo weight) only another 15.5 lbs to go, and I'm sure I can do it!

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    OH YEAH! Good for you!
  • daylewinslow
    Options
    i'm believing that you can do it too - i also believe that MFP has changed my life - for me, no more excuses - no more whining - it's all in "black and white" - keep up the great work!
  • daylewinslow
    Options
    i'm believing that you can do it too - i also believe that MFP has changed my life - for me, no more excuses - no more whining - it's all in "black and white" - keep up the great work!
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on your weight loss!!!
  • rdrumond
    Options
    Amazing! Well done! such an inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!