Hi :) I'm new to MFP...would love to make new friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• TonySd13
    Options
    welcome to the site. and take it one step and day at a time...
  • Felbsies
    Felbsies Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm adding you.
  • jaygee2772
    Options
    welcome to the site...you will fall in love with it...best social network on the web...I am sending you a friend request
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Have to warn you-this site is addicting! Congrats on beginning your journey! Add me if you like.
  • ahaynes
    ahaynes Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Hope we can help encourage you.
  • Ash091512
    Options
    :happy: welcome!! im new as well! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like!! Good luck!!
  • nikkizmom1962
    nikkizmom1962 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP it is a great tool to help you along your journey. It has helped me tremendously and I hope you have the same results. feel free to add me.... Good luck! and remember keep on logging......
  • bhawkins0711
    bhawkins0711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • UnderConstructionJ
    UnderConstructionJ Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome Chica.
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP...I have been here since March 11, its a great site with lots of friendly, inspiring, and motivated friends to help you along your journey. Everyone feel free to add me.

JT
  • 1972richard
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP
  • cherkesl
    cherkesl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I've just re-committed to the site and am looking for new friends as well for motivation.
  • jb2323player
    Options
    great weight losses!! congrats:smile: rl=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]12189612.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm addicted to MFP! I love the support I get and love more to give it to others. I like to interact with my friends. You are welcomed to add me :-)