20 habits skinny people live by

Options
I'm not sure if anybody has seen this before, but it gives some good insight. Put all these tips together in your life and it 'should' boost weight loss. I'm a big proponent of working smarter not harder :)

Replies

• Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Great link!! Thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    This has been posted before and it isn't any better this time.
  • Christie23
    Options

So have jerky posts like this.

Thanks, though.
  • Mbelzner10
    Options
    I liked it. Thanks for the share :)
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options

Thanks, though.
    You're welcome. Enjoy your junk science.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options

RUDE.
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options

Thanks, though.
    You're welcome. Enjoy your junk science.

Sorry :( I haven't seen it before and I thought that some people would like to benefit from their advice. Could you give us a link to a site with more tips? Every little bit helps : )
  • Christie23
    Options

RUDE.

Jenna, she is just trying to make sure we enjoy our junk science. She made sure to rudely comment on a nice person's post to say this because she was genuinely concerned that we weren't enjoying our junk science.
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing
  • Kristiniya
    Kristiniya Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That is so true! Thanks for sharing!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options

RUDE.

Jenna, she is just trying to make sure we enjoy our junk science. She made sure to rudely comment on a nice person's post to say this because she was genuinely concerned that we weren't enjoying our junk science.

she needs:
    Skinny Habit #18: Learn to take a joke
  • p1xelate
    p1xelate Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I liked it. Thanks for the share :)

Me too :)
  • britesideoflife
    britesideoflife Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Very interesting! Thanks :-)
  • Aries03
    Aries03 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • genxrider
    genxrider Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Those are all good tips - not really junk science per se. Doing all of them won't necessarily make you skinny though.
  • TankGirl71
    TankGirl71 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Nice article. But I'm not sure how getting enough sleep, portion control, and exercising classifies as "junk science." Maybe if YOU took a nice walk after lunch you'd feel less hostile.
  • I can see most of those. I have been trying to stick to most of those rules any way just by common sense. However, I don't think that eating breakfast is something that you should force yourself to do if you are not hungry. I don't usually get hungry until 1 or 2 in the afternoon, but not starving hungry. So, I don't bother to eat my "breakfast" until then. Otherwise, I will be eating all day. It's like my body is not awake enough to register a meal and so I suffer through horrendous cravings all day long. And I don't snack or reward myself daily. Sure, if I have been doing great I might eat something not so great but never sugar or foods that quickly turn into sugar in the body. Otherwise I will be headed on a downward spiral that I may not get out of for days. I think the most important thing is to know your body and to have common sense. Not all skinny people are skinny because they work at it, but definitely take most of those into account if you understand yourself enough to know that you are lacking in the common sense department. i'm definitely not trying to be rude, it's just important to know your limitations at times like these.
  • Aeliyah
    Aeliyah Posts: 247
    Options
    Thanks for posting. I enjoyed the article - some of it was common sense, some of it was truthfully good advice. As for taking advice from someone who has 320+ posts and doesn't even have a profile picture up? Ha. Right.
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options

Rude. I had not seen this before, so I appreciated the article being posted. If you don't like it, don't read it (again). Pretty simple.

Thank you, to the original poster, for putting this up for us to read!